The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ain't Livin Long Like This-Waylon Jennings
Does it count when the song is in your head?

Daniel

cjd874

Reaction score
Radio Ga Ga by Queen. For a song with such a goofy title, it's pretty moving.

I LOVE QUEEN. I actually prefer their earlier material, but "Radio Gaga" is a really good tune. Plus that black-and-white footage from the film "Metropolis" is awesome.

Fun fact: Lady Gaga came up with her stage name based on this song.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I LOVE QUEEN. I actually prefer their earlier material, but "Radio Gaga" is a really good tune. Plus that black-and-white footage from the film "Metropolis" is awesome.
I recently downloaded most of their albums, and they definitely took a downturn in quality after The Game. I think part of it was them trying to keep up with the trends in popular music at the time, especially synthesizers and the more "electronic" sounds.

cjd874

Reaction score
I recently downloaded most of their albums, and they definitely took a downturn in quality after The Game. I think part of it was them trying to keep up with the trends in popular music at the time, especially synthesizers and the more "electronic" sounds.
Not to mention that the videos for "Body Language" and "I Want to Break Free" were not well received in the US. The former was really racy & sensual, & the latter showed the band members in drag. I suppose it was an attempt to stay with the times, as you said, and make lots of music videos that could be on MTV. But it didn't work.

For Queen songs that I listen to a lot, I'd say anything off of their first Greatest Hits album, as well as deeper album tracks like "Liar," "Ogre Battle," "In the Lap of the Gods revisited," "39," and "Let Me Entertain You."

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

This song is amazing...and normally I don't like this kind of metal but Skillet is really growing on me