Palisades-style Hanna-Barbera figures

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Xplus toys have hit the stores, and I'm very disappointed by their shrimp size and huge price tag. Not even any accessories! I really want that Dick Dasdardly, but not for 15-20 bucks for something G.I. Joe sized. I guess it's because it's imported. But the Scooby-Doo stuff you find at TRU is better than that Scooby figure they have. You can get the entire Mystery Inc crew in action figure form for the price of it.

Sigh... I wish Jazzwares was doing another series of these. I'd LOVE for their take on Dasdardly and Muttley.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Although there small and no accessories I bought all of them alas have yet to receive them in the mail but there's something I like about I think the only that really comes with an accessory I jonny quest with badit but I don't when we are meant to get them. On the jazwares route I think there will be another series they just haven't confirmed anything maybe at sdcc who knows but I would also want want jazwares to dastardly and muttley their may fav characters actually if ever x plus or jazwares give us all the wacky racers and there cars and I will die happy

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I should update this by saying there are words of a series two of the hanna barbera figures this could be subject to change but

the 3 inch line could have

Atom ant
Quick Draw McGraw
Spike
Tom in zoot suit

and the 6 inch line with

Chef Tom
Zandor with Gleep

I'm quite happy to see this though I hope theres not and influx of Tom and Jerry merchandise I mean another 6 inch Tom come on I would of rather had a 6 inch Yogi

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kinda wish Jazzwares would do a Dasdardly and Muttley. But the small Quick Draw sounds great.

I just hope they have a second line of Nicktoons. Maybe a general retail version of the Ren and Stimpy figures for those who missed that 2 month period Target had them.

I so want a Rocko... and a full sized Dudley Puppy action figure. Maybe with a The Chief pack in?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I found some reviews of the Jazwares Nicktoons and HB figures on youtube. Eh...even though this guy is mindnumbly boring, you can at least get a better idea of the figures.
Hanna Barbara Figures

I'm still really not feeling Danny...even though he praises the figure

Drtooth

Reaction score
I should update this by saying there are words of a series two of the hanna barbera figures this could be subject to change but

the 3 inch line could have

Atom ant
Quick Draw McGraw
Spike
Tom in zoot suit

Actually... I was at TRU, and I saw an unannounced Secret Squirrel 3".

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I think secret has been out for a while but he along with captain caveman and the 6 inch fred and Tom came out a little while after the first figures were released

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Watching more of those reviews really does confirm my fears that the Jazwares toys aren't going to be very good quality.

I mean, I realize that you are going to have imperfections with toys...there's even some paint smearing and molding imperfections on my Miser Bros NECA figures (who are known for quality), so maybe looking at the Jazwares ones and purposely looking at all the imperfections of the toy itself might be a bit too nitpicky on my part.

I still may end up buying Danny only because this is like the only DP merchandise ever made :/

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Watching more of those reviews really does confirm my fears that the Jazwares toys aren't going to be very good quality.

I mean, I realize that you are going to have imperfections with toys...there's even some paint smearing and molding imperfections on my Miser Bros NECA figures (who are known for quality), so maybe looking at the Jazwares ones and purposely looking at all the imperfections of the toy itself might be a bit too nitpicky on my part.

I still may end up buying Danny only because this is like the only DP merchandise ever made :/
They're amazing for a $6 SRP in this economy, but those paint apps are a little gloopy. After watching the reviews, I think it's strange that lack of articulation is considered some kind of offense. The integrity of each form is my greatest concern. Big ugly screws and joints often impede that.