Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

snichols1973

Reaction score

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That "Foozy" is truly scary! And why is he holding a five dollar bill? So many unanswered questions here.

cjd874

Reaction score
There's certainly some pretty weird listings under Muppets on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-3-VINTA...V_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item19db703824
The Kermit listed is not the Fisher Price puppet from the 1970s, but it kind of reminds me of the scene in Muppet Treasure Island where Kermit saves Miss Piggy from falling off the cliff.
Bert & Ernie looks pretty scary already, but Kermit looks like he got flattened by a steamroller a few times over. And that "Foozy" doll is even worse. Looks like he was put on a barbecue or something...

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Bert & Ernie looks pretty scary already, but Kermit looks like he got flattened by a steamroller a few times over. And that "Foozy" doll is even worse. Looks like he was put on a barbecue or something...
Those Ernie and Bert puppets I remember having, I think they are in storage. They were from the late 1970s / early 1980s. But that Kermit in that listing is totally a fake. I was expecting the Fisher Price Kermit puppet to be in that listing. lol

galagr

Reaction score
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
Those of you who do not want your soul taken by a demon that appears to be Bert, DO NOT look at this picture

AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
Those of you who do not want your soul taken by a demon that appears to be Bert, DO NOT look at this picture

AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
AAH! AAH! AAH! AAH!
I totally freaked out and jumped over that. YIKES! I'm so glad it's not late night for me right now otherwise I'd had nightmares. WOW, that looks like something that came out of a creepypasta website. The darkside of photoshop. I've heard of Bert is evil but WOW! lol No wonder Bert didn't believe Ernie that he seen Martians. WOW, that sure is scary.