Fraggle Rock Threadless T-Shirt Contest

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's now an official Fraggle Rock Threadless Contest...
http://www.threadless.com/fragglerock/

Create a t-shirt design inspired by Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock.

Dance your cares away. Worry’s for another day. Let the music play. Design for Fraggle Rock! We’re celebrating Fraggle Rock’s 30th anniversary, and we want you to be part of the singing, dancing, radish-chomping fun.

Whether you identify with Boober’s pessimism, Gobo’s innate ability to take charge, or Red’s athletic exuberance, find what you love about the underground caverns of Fraggle Rock and design a t-shirt celebrating Jim Henson’s fantastical, musical world. Channel your inner Doozer and work, work, work on a design that will make every Fraggle sing "Hip Hip Hooray!"

Keep in Mind:
  • Use your original artwork.
  • No adult references (sex, drugs, alcohol, violence, profanity, gambling, etc.) allowed.
  • Don't use any logos in your design.
  • The Fraggles put a lot of time into choosing their outfits; please don't change them.
  • Only Fraggle Rock characters may be used; references to outside characters are not allowed.

If your design is printed, you'll get:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
This is such a cool contest! I'm working on an entry, but I don't know if I'm going to have time to finish it before the deadline.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I know, but my schedule is pretty full right now. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to carve out enough time to work on my entry.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If you're not entering, if you rate 50 designs, you're elegible to win the new 30th anniversary set from them (second prize is just the collection, first place comes with a giant Red Fraggle doll).

lazesummestone

Reaction score
If you're not entering, if you rate 50 designs, you're elegible to win the new 30th anniversary set from them (second prize is just the collection, first place comes with a giant Red Fraggle doll).
WHAAAT????? This is also awesome!!!