Fraggle Rock Threadless T-Shirt Contest

lazesummestone

Reaction score

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Oh! I also am also working on one kiiinda similar to your graphical representation of fraggle rock, but more of an energy flowchart. Sorry! I swear I just saw yours just now!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I also submitted a design of my own here:
http://www.threadless.com/fragglerock/fraggle-expedition/

Please take a look and vote if you have an account on Threadless!! Thank you so much!
That one's beautiful, definitely one of my favorites there! :excited: And thanks for the kind words n' votes for mine! Sent some your way too. :big_grin:

Oh! I also am also working on one kiiinda similar to your graphical representation of fraggle rock, but more of an energy flowchart. Sorry! I swear I just saw yours just now!
And hey, that's cool too, I'm sure it's different enough and I know it's just a coincidence anyway, it happens :sing:

BoxGhost

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to threadless, but I also tried my hand at this. I'm probably the biggest wembley fraggle fan in the entire world. I would be unbelievably happy if they decided to print my shirt! ^___^

I already went through and rated all the designs, if anyone would be so kind as to rate mine, it would be very much appreciated! ^__^

http://www.threadless.com/fragglerock/decisions-decisions/

Thank you for looking! ^__^

lazesummestone

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to threadless, but I also tried my hand at this. I'm probably the biggest wembley fraggle fan in the entire world. I would be unbelievably happy if they decided to print my shirt! ^___^

I already went through and rated all the designs, if anyone would be so kind as to rate mine, it would be very much appreciated! ^__^

http://www.threadless.com/fragglerock/decisions-decisions/

Thank you for looking! ^__^
I voted for yours! Although I don't think it needed too much help, it was pretty far up in the rankings! my suspicion is they just look at submissions that are at the top, but among those, it's not based on score alone. If you get high enough, then it'll be considered for the final Threadless and Henson judging. (is my guess)

BoxGhost

Reaction score
Thank you so much! ^___^ I really appreciate it!! I can't tell you how big of a fraggle fan I am! (especially wembley!) And yeah, I think you're probably right! If I had to guess, I think it probably works the way that welovefine tee shirt voting works... the voting gets you into the top 20, then your stuff is submitted to the license holder and the judges, and then they, along with the tee company, decide which ones will actually be marketable as shirts... and that's how they get chosen.

That's just my best guess, though, could be totally wrong!

Thank you again, though! Any and all votes are so appreciated!

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with BoxGhost that a scan would really help. If you can't do that, putting some really good light on the drawing while taking the pic would also help (especially sunlight) cause it seems like the little digital camera in the iphone couldn't pick up enough information in the lowlight. Our eyes are so much better receptors then cameras in low-lighting situations!
And yep Keep drawing every day! I have a job where I draw every day, but when I get off of work I make myself draw some more for practice!