Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why do some people today insist that Muppet Babies is anime?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why do some people today insist that Muppet Babies is anime?
Cuz it totally was until they switched to that ghastly Korean (or was it Taiwanese) firm. Not only was it animated in Japan, but it was animated by one of the top firms, Toei, mainly out of some deal Marvel productions had with them. They also animated G.I. Joe and Transformers in that era. Plus, there is that scene in Gonzo's Video Show where Miss Piggy totally gives the "Peace-su Peace-su" finger pose for the cameras.

galagr

Reaction score
I heard someone misidentify Floyd as Animal yesterday. Now I can add that to the list of Muppets that have been misidentified as Animal:

Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Sweetums, Mahna Mahna, Zoot, Sam The Eagle, Crazy Harry, Thog, and Lew Zealand.

Yes, those are ALL real occurrences of Muppets being called Animal. And yes, I had sit there and PRETEND it was funny while correcting them at the same time.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Now I can add that to the list of Muppets that have been misidentified as Animal:

Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Sweetums, Mahna Mahna, Zoot, Sam The Eagle, Crazy Harry, Thog, and Lew Zealand.
Don't forget Elmo, Oscar, and Grover.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
What makes so annoyed is when I find the comments from "Youtube" that say "he must be on weed. WHAT? No way! They don't do any substances. They just got probleams and their own minds. Grrrrrrrr!

Those people have never even try to watch Muppet-related productions (that includes Fraggle Rock). :sigh: