Can we do something about posting for posts sake?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anything else I'd say would turn to harassment... but the kind of guy that writes that many responses to a video in a row is the same kind of guy who drudges up decade old posts to say a very important "YAY."

Unless this guy is doing it all as a gag, and it's some elaborate prank, this guy needs to take a hint.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's kind of my point, I'm not sure he actually understands just what it is he's really doing, and therefore, probably isn't able to pick up on the hint.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Or he's trolling. It's just hard to tell if he's sincerely oblivious to his actions or well aware that he's being incredibly annoying. Either way, I'm sure he gets a LOT of notices from the Administrators that he gleefully ignores.

There was another member that had that sort of problem, mainly bringing up useless observations on outdated threads about the Fraggle Rock movie that wasn't happening (I.e. being excited about something that hasn't had any updates or notes for months/years), and after a while, he took the hint and realized how misleading those actions are.

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
Judging from the youtube link you posted, I'd say it almost sounds like the guy is just trying to be a pain in the tail. He may be on something as well. It's a bit of a delicate situation because you just can't be too sure what is going on in a person's mind. His posts are very annoying however no matter what the situation.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just can't stress enough that something's not Kosher here. Whether he does it intentionally or unintentionally, there is something VERY disturbing about posting THAT many times in a single video in a row.

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
I agree with you wholeheartedly, he needs a whole block to the Internet in general. No more web for him.

Drtooth

Reaction score
On that subject, can we please do something about single members making multiple threads in a short period on the same subject?

It's one thing to have multiple threads on the same subject by other members who accidentally start posting at the same time/not noticing the other posts, or making another thread on something when it's been buried under pages of forum. But when a single member makes a bunch of threads on the same subject within a month from each other and you can still see them on the first page, not even that many posts down.

We're having issues with one member posting multiple obsessive threads on the same Sesame Street skit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We're having issues with one member posting multiple obsessive threads on the same Sesame Street skit.
Yes, I'm still getting umpteen PMs on YouTube from that guy on a weekly basis over his obsession with that bit. It's not enough that I found it and posted it for him, now he wants Oscarfan/MarshalGrover to upload it in higher quality and in stereo sound.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I know he's admin and can do what he wants, but what was the point of Phil making two threads for the Muppet Movie blu ray release with the same exact text? Considering how much everyone freaks out about this kinda thing, its sort of ironic :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes, I'm still getting umpteen PMs on YouTube from that guy on a weekly basis over his obsession with that bit. It's not enough that I found it and posted it for him, now he wants Oscarfan/MarshalGrover to upload it in higher quality and in stereo sound.
That's harassment.

I don't care what anyone else likes to call it, but it's harassment. That in itself should be an offense worthy of being banned.

But other than that, he's pretty much spamming the board with this. He just randomly posted the lyrics to it in his third thread on the subject.