Pre-Order "The Muppet Movie" coming to Blu-ray August 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexcrk

Reaction score
The biggest problem I have with the cover is that that's not how they look in the actual movie, so that's kind of weird. Also, I would definitely get rid of Statler and Waldorf in favor of Floyd and Zoot.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I want a teaser trailer for The Muppets...Again and a trailer for the muppet show season 4 on the trailers!

Batman4oz

Reaction score
What are the chances that they include the Storyboard for The Finale in the extras?! You know...like the one that I Have, from when I worked on this film!!

^^X^^

jvcarroll

Reaction score
What they will have:
  • Disney Intermission Interactive Menus
  • Kermit Frog Karaoke Sing Along (I think this may be a part of the first feature)
  • Widescreen

What they should have:
  • Remastered Uncut Print
  • Deleted Scenes
  • James Frawley's Muppet Screen Test
  • Commentary by Production Members & Muppets
  • Original Trailers
  • A "Making of" Documentary

Bits that I hope they have:
  • The Muppets Go Hollywood TV Special
  • Ad for The Muppet Show Season 4&5 on DVD
  • Gallery of Promotional Materials
  • Isolated Score

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
What are the chances that they include the Storyboard for The Finale in the extras?! You know...like the one that I Have, from when I worked on this film!!

^^X^^
You worked on the finale? What was your job in the scene? (Which Storyboard are you talking about?)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Which Storyboard are you talking about?
Here's the finale storybook video from Batman4oz...

And his description...

Batman4oz said:
I am Still unearthing Hidden Treasures in The BatCave of Oz! Packed away since 1978, when I worked on "The Muppet Movie," was this On-Set, Production-Used,, 37-Page Storyboard for The Finale!! I made this video, using some of those pages...there are nearly 80 individually drawn Frames, depicting the proposed sequence, some of them Never Used, or changed as filming progressed. Since many of the frames did not align with the audio soundtrack, I have not included them...but will probably make the entire Storyboard available elsewhere in the future. And now...let the show go on!! As you have Never Seen It Before!!
And here are some behind-the-scenes pics Batman4oz took while on set...

Status
Not open for further replies.