Vivendi to release new Fraggle Rock DVDs and other Henson Classics

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
OK, so now the two bonus DVD's are bonus material and not the animated series?

Aye-yi-yi...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I like the box, as it features all five of the characters for once. Hopefully the information about the bonus features will be pinned down soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If this doesn't have the animated series like they said it would, I might pass. Unless it's cheaper to get the box anyway.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I like it!! It's bright, it's fun, it's colourful , just like fraggle rock!

As a collectors item, I'm sure I'll get it. I like how all three logos are being used. The old round rarely seen since the 80's logo, the new 30th logo on the front and the usual logo on the side.

The key ring looks more like one of those clipper toys, the arms are like a clothes peg to clip it on a curtain type thing?? Since when did red have eyelids?? ( unless she's sleepy or ill) :smile:

Chris

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
It's a nice box, don't get me wrong, I just don't want to invest more money in this series again if I have essentially everything.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
It's great to keep the property alive in reissues, but it is entirely unnecessary for fans to double-dip. This is just an attempt to keep the brand strong and relevant while they try to get the Fraggle movie off the ground. It's a good thing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Agreed. If there's one thing I hate, it's when DVD rights lapse the second I get the cash to actually buy it. I forever hate Sony for releasing a super duper deluxe Transformers animated movie, only to stop printing it in a matter of months. I don't see why SHOUT doesn't just rerelease the movie with the same features to keep it in print... but for every one that has the entire HiT/Lionsgate complete set in batches or the big set, some of us didn't get to grab it in time. It's a Frogsend that someone else got the rights to keep the property up, and not let Lionsgate let it expire... and then freak the crap out when someone posts something on Youtube.

*&^% Lionsgate.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw the first kiddy DVD, "Meet The Fraggles," yesterday at Target.

Just floating that out there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm not buying a Kiddy disk for 10 bucks, especially since I have most of the episodes.

That said, someone has to have seen or picked up the Complete series set re-release. Unless it was delayed or something.