Interesting Fraggle Lyrics

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Yeah definently Ragtime Queen. The song would sound totally weird out of context.
That's part of the reason I love it so much :flirt: And I just think that Mokey singing to a sacrificial(!) doll of herself is so quirky and cute. Why is Fraggle Rock so awesome??

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The song "Ball of Fire" I found this stanzza pretty interesting:

You could be a cowboy. You could be a creep.
You could be the king of all the good things in your sleep.
(I could?)
You could be the person that you most admire.
(Wow!)
You could be a walkin', talkin', breathin' ball of fire.
(I could be a walkin', talkin, breathin' ball of fire?)
Yeah! You could be a walkin', talkin', breathin' ball of fire.
When I heard the word "cowboy," I was like "Huh?"

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yea actually, the whole reason I started watching Fraggle Rock was because the fraggles reminded me of hobbits. Marlong was definately a Gollum-esqu character.
Although I will say that I like hearing him sing in Time to Live as One. He strikes me as being more lonely than creepy in that song.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yea actually, the whole reason I started watching Fraggle Rock was because the fraggles reminded me of hobbits. Marlong was definately a Gollum-esqu character.
Although I will say that I like hearing him sing in Time to Live as One. He strikes me as being more lonely than creepy in that song.
Really? That's interesting! I think the reason I thought that was the lucky pebble reminds me of the "Precious".

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Really? That's interesting! I think the reason I thought that was the lucky pebble reminds me of the "Precious".
Oh yeah! The "My precious!" quote from Gollum. Then, why do I think that Marlon would make a great Gollum that was once a Fraggle and then a worthless silly creature from "Outer Space."

So, Gollum had a lucky powerful ring. Yipes!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh yeah! The "My precious!" quote from Gollum. Then, why do I think that Marlon would make a great Gollum that was once a Fraggle and then a worthless silly creature from "Outer Space."

So, Gollum had a lucky powerful ring. Yipes!
That would be awesome!