Fraggles Look For Jobs

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Wouldn't you like to see The Fraggle Rock Wrap Tape? Well, here it is.
Wouldn't you like to see it in HQ and correctly synced? Should I work on making this my next video? I might make this my next video. What do you think?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Oldie but goodie. Lots of wonderful inside jokes and humor (who doesn't love Boober's Hollywood businessman talk?) The song at the end sometimes almost chokes me up. I'm sure everyone's seen it by now though.

Hoping Henson Co. will put this in the new Fraggle Rock season rereleases. Doubtful, however. They look like budget versions, so they may not have any bonuses at all. If any they'll just be the same ones from the original releases.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Boober didn't sound much like he does on the show! :sigh:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for finding it for me! I'll get right on restoring it today!

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Thank you for finding it for me! I was very happy when I found out there was some Boober Hollywood talk I hadn't even seen! I couldn't hear the song properly but it still made me very very sad and I've only just begun Season 2!
I just began Season 1! :smirk: (Anyone have Down at Fraggle Rock? I'd really love to see it and I can't buy season 1.)

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I have Season 2 as well, they cam together. Well, Down at Fraggle Rock was fantastic. It gave me a great look behind the scenes of the show and more! The song at the beginning is so catchy, does anyone know what episode it's from?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I have Season 2 as well, they cam together. Well, Down at Fraggle Rock was fantastic. It gave me a great look behind the scenes of the show and more! The song at the beginning is so catchy, does anyone know what episode it's from?
Oh you mean the song, "The Rock Goes On and On" That my friend is from "The Honk of Honks."