Vivendi to release new Fraggle Rock DVDs and other Henson Classics

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'm not buying a Kiddy disk for 10 bucks, especially since I have most of the episodes.

That said, someone has to have seen or picked up the Complete series set re-release. Unless it was delayed or something.
It's out, a Facebook friend of mine posted a picture of the box that he bought. Though I haven't seen any unboxing videos on YouTube or anything of that nature.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's out, a Facebook friend of mine posted a picture of the box that he bought. Though I haven't seen any unboxing videos on YouTube or anything of that nature.
Does he know what the box set contains? I just wanna know if the animated series is really included or not, and if we have the same or different bonus features from the last time. I never managed to get anything past the first season, and I wouldn't mind double dipping if it's more cost effective.

Plus, I need that comic book that comes with it.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Gah! Looking at the box set, makes me realize I made a big mistake. I was asked to draw the comic for it, and I wonder now if I could've asked to have the box sent to me as payment! (or if I would've gotten one even if I didn't ask). But I had to pass it up cause i didn't have the time. But looking at this... I SHOULD'VE MADE THE TIME FOR IT!!!!

I'm dumb!

And I've been using Netflix to get my fraggle fix, and now the seasons have been yanked! Booo!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gah! Looking at the box set, makes me realize I made a big mistake. I was asked to draw the comic for it, and I wonder now if I could've asked to have the box sent to me as payment! (or if I would've gotten one even if I didn't ask). But I had to pass it up cause i didn't have the time. But looking at this... I SHOULD'VE MADE THE TIME FOR IT!!!!

In case you know, who did they get instead? I've enjoyed all the artists from the Fraggle Rock comics. I wonder if they got any of them back.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I believe the art is by Nicol Ashworth. She drew a story in one of the Fraggle comics. It was the one in which Red challenged everyone to an eating contest.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
I believe the art is by Nicol Ashworth. She drew a story in one of the Fraggle comics. It was the one in which Red challenged everyone to an eating contest.
Oh that's cool news! The free comic book day Fraggle story from 2010 was written by Nichol (and drawn by me). Shes very multi-talented! (and super nice)

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yes, "Boober the Doozer." That was the first Fraggle comic I saw, and it got me interested in what else Archaia had to offer. So, it did its job. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh that's cool news! The free comic book day Fraggle story from 2010 was written By Nichol (and drawn by me). Shes very multi-talented! (and super nice)
You were the artist while Nichol worte the stories? Wow! When I was reading those stories and looking at those shetches and the colors of the backgrounds. I was blown away! I don't know when I will come back to these comics but maybe when I am not so busy with school.

Otherwise, there will be one day that you may want to come back to art and work with a talented FR writer (I am not 100% sure if it will be Nichols). Just sayin!' (shrugs)

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Finally got this boxset! I had no idea that it included all the cartoon series as an extra! whoa.