Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I thought of you when I was at Barnes & Noble the other day. There was a book of years and years of pin-up girls--from before the talkies forward. It was called Va-Va-Voom! I thought you might be interested in it for the models.

Kermit: I would be interested in it for the models.
Piggy: Oh yeah? Well, take that you little frog fink! Hi-Yah!

lady piggy

Reaction score
I thought of you when I was at Barnes & Noble the other day. There was a book of years and years of pin-up girls--from before the talkies forward. It was called Va-Va-Voom! I thought you might be interested in it for the models.

Kermit: I would be interested in it for the models.
Piggy: Oh yeah? Well, take that you little frog fink! Hi-Yah!
Aww thats very sweet of you auntie Ru. Also thank you soo soo much ive been searching for models on the the web and well ... most of them are ether too risky or to plain jain . Hopefully they have the book at my local Barnes&Nobles :-D fingers crossed

lady piggy

Reaction score
I getting pretty good at drawing on my new tablet. Wich is good when I go to animation schools. Aaaaa i can see it know when they interview me
Interviewer. You have good work . But may i ask one thing?
Me. Of course
Interviewer. Why are all your drawings of miss piggy?
Me. Its a long story

Misskermie

Reaction score
That's absolutely gorgeous!
She looks quite divine, about ready to sing...
Descriptive words: Not my forte.
:big_grin:

Good job, more please! :stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh, how beautiful!
Piggybelle. :big_grin:

Clearly a much sexier version in her signature color rather than her frog's. :smile:

Her wings and floral crown complement her dress nicely.

BRAVO I SAY!

*leaves muffin as offering for another work of art*

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Bonjour, lady piggy. I'm sorry for not posting earlier since I been tied up with school. Ugh! She looks beautiful in her grayish, silver dress and the background is very erotic... I mean beautiful. Piggy is always gorgeous no matter what outfit she wears.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I getting pretty good at drawing on my new tablet. Wich is good when I go to animation schools. Aaaaa i can see it know when they interview me
Interviewer. You have good work . But may i ask one thing?
Me. Of course
Interviewer. Why are all your drawings of miss piggy?
Me. Its a long story
Apparently Kermit is not the only one to notice the similarity between Piggy's lingerie and Piggy's "regular" clothes! This is a stunning evening gown on my favorite stunning sow, bringing all of the 1940s glamor to bear. Piggy’s hair is very Jayne Mansfield/Veronica Lake, platinum blond and in a sleek pouf back and front. This was the sort of hairdo women wore hairnets with sometimes, to keep every hair perfectly in place—but of course Piggy wouldn’t need one….
Her dress—what there is of it—is white, but there are places that look almost bare (No, Fozzie—bare, b-a-r-e. Not bear as in fuzzy.) which I assume are covered with tulle netting or some other insubstantial fabric. The dress is not quite strapless, and although we cannot see the front, I’ll bet my bottom dollar that it’s a sweetheart neckline. The back is low, but not too low—right about below her shoulderblades—and the back and possibly the front above are covered in netting that we can’t quite see. (The reasons I think this are: there is a white seam going all of the way up to her neck in the back which can serve only one logical purpose—hiding a zipper; and, there are not actually sleeves, but her shoulders are crowned with little white embellishments, like the appliques you see on bridal gowns and such. Her rosy arms are bare, and her soft, satiny hands are satiny without gloves, a different look for Piggy. There is an amazingly daring cutout on the side we see (and presumably on the side we don’t see) not in the shape of a flower, but rather in the shape of the space between the flowers that are in the faintly patterned white-on-white of the dress. About four inches above Piggy’s plump little knees, the solid fabric part of the dress ends, but the dress fantails—mermaid style—in a big net fishtail. You can’t see her shoes, but she is probably wearing something saucy and classic, like lace-covered pumps, or white ankle-strap open-toed shoes, but there is always the possibility that Piggy’s feet are as bare as some parts of her already are.
The amphibian will probably not be cold-blooded tonight.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Bonjour everyone ,well as you can see i got a little glitter crazy .
Um, I'm not a big Tinkerbell fan, but this does something for me. Piggy is wearing a purple Tinkerbell-type strapless purple dress--very faint, almost gray-purple purple--and it looks to me like there are dragonfly designs embroidered in darker threat all around the tail of her dress. She is sitting very demurely on a pink flower that looks rather like a poinsettia, but is much larger. Either that or Piggy is quite tiny and the flower is about the same size as a regular poinsettia flower. Her open-toed matching heels have a little, gleaming poof of light on the toe, as though fireflies were helping her be luminescent. Piggy's hair is rather more natural blond than platinum, and long enough to fall over her shoulders. She is wearing a crown of white flowers on her head, with her sensitive ears peaking over the top. Her eyes are both dazzling and dazzled, and there probably isn't any more glitter available in her zip code. Her wings are transparent, shaped like real butterfly wings, but I'll bet she's more likely to attract things to her brilliance, than be attracted by someone else's glow. Unless, of course, there were a certain amphibian dress to perfection and waiting in the spotlight.

Dreamy, Lady Piggy. Pixie dust all grown up.