The Muppets and YouTube.com

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Robin and Kermit? Oh minor muppetz! How can I say this, "Yes, I can be a Muppet fan and love my favorite Muppet characters. Yes I can be weird and... oh what the hey? There's is no reason to say, "No!" or "can't."

Wow! I miss the good old 1990s with videotapes with Muppets and cute books.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Bloopers from the "She Drives Me Crazy" video and promos of all things:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't know that Traveling Matt once hosted NBC saturday morning programming

It's a shame this wasn't a bonus feature on the Animated Fraggle Rock DVDs (or does NBC own these clips?). They don't show clips from the shows being mentioned, so there wouldn't be copyright problems there.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Previously every episode of The Jim Henson Hour had been posted (though the uploader had to take down Song of the Cloud Forest and Dog City), but now it seems they are no longer online. The user who uploaded them still has his account, so I wonder what's going on. InnerTube and the pitch tape are both still online, though.

Also, a number of songs from the show have been uploaded on their own, but the music plays over still images. There are also a few full clips online, most of which were online before the full episodes were.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Previously every episode of The Jim Henson Hour had been posted (though the uploader had to take down Song of the Cloud Forest and Dog City), but now it seems they are no longer online. The user who uploaded them still has his account, so I wonder what's going on. InnerTube and the pitch tape are both still online, though.

Also, a number of songs from the show have been uploaded on their own, but the music plays over still images. There are also a few full clips online, most of which were online before the full episodes were.
Quickly, everyone save The Jim Henson Hour pitch tape and Innertube onto your files before they get taken down as well! :eek: