• Other (Share your title below.)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Vote in our poll and share your thoughts below on the final title of the Muppets eighth theatrical feature...

Brendan S

Reaction score
I thought the original title sounded rather exasperated...as in, "Oh no, it's the Muppets AGAIN." I like this one much better. And it seems to be a better fit for the plot elements we've heard so far.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Count me among those who prefer MUPPETS MOST WANTED over THE MUPPETS... AGAIN.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
LOVE the title!!! It kinda has a little catch to it that makes it so much more interesting...The Muppets Again just kinda sounded like Disney got bored and took off their creative caps

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I think I like this title better! Makes it sound more exciting, if you ask me. I hated waiting the three second pause between the Muppets and Again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought the original title sounded rather exasperated...as in, "Oh no, it's the Muppets AGAIN." I like this one much better. And it seems to be a better fit for the plot elements we've heard so far.
It's funny cuz that's the point. The ...Again in the title was a clear and obvious tongue in cheek reference to this being a sequel, not to mention all the other movies the Muppets have made. However that joke is a little too inside and self referential to the point of sounding like a parody film. Something more in tune with a Naked Gun type franchise. Plus, that kind of extremely clever snarkiness would drive the general movie going public away. It's the same reason I question Muppets Cheapest Movie. The "Cheapest" in the title says "we're too dang clever for our own good."

A bit banal, yes... but Muppets Most Wanted is much more marketable and easier to relate to. And let's just all be glad that, even if they went with the original title, they at least didn't make this "The Muppets 2."

rowlfy662

Reaction score
so glad they decided to change the name muppets most wanted sounds much better and more memorable