New All-Muppet Museum?

SesameFever

Reaction score
I heard BRIEFLY on the radio that in New York City is going to have an All-Muppet Museum. Not the exibit at the Moving Picture Museum. Anybody know more about this or when it is going to open??? Thanks. Bob

rowlfy662

Reaction score
are you sure not getting it mixed up with the muppets having a permanent display at the new York museum of moving image because that's the news that really relates to a muppet museum

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I just Googled NY Muppet museum and every link that came up is related to the upcoming permanent Henson gallery they're installing at the Museum of the Moving Image. So perhaps the radio program you were listening to got their facts muddled?

SesameFever

Reaction score
Tha
I just Googled NY Muppet museum and every link that came up is related to the upcoming permanent Henson gallery they're installing at the Museum of the Moving Image. So perhaps the radio program you were listening to got their facts muddled?
Thanks because I heard it was gonna be on Long Island.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
A PERMANENT Henson gallery at the Museum of the Moving Image? I went there two years ago to see Jim Henson's Fantastic World, the traveling Muppet exhibit, and it was a really cool museum. They had some cool movie props, like the Tyrell building from Blade Runner and Freddy Krueger's sweater from Nightmare on Elm Street 5. Sounds like a great place for a permanent Henson exhibit.