Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, I do. I'll see if I can send it to you through the mail soon. Just got to get the proper DVDs and such. Ill PM you.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yes, I do. I'll see if I can send it to you through the mail soon. Just got to get the proper DVDs and such. Ill PM you.

Great! Just let me know, since I'm going away soon, just want to make sure it doesn't come after I leave. Thanks so much! :smile:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I have The Muppets At Walt Disney World and a widescreen version of Elmo in Grouchland, but that's it. I really want Elmo in Grouchland: sing and play OR a full version of the Muppet Babies episode, Treasure Island. If anyone wants to get either of these things, let me know. I know they aren't really rare, but it's the best that I have.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Okay, I now have the full Muppet Show season 4! I'll post them up on SendSpace soon. It's cool because a few of them have introductions by Brian Henson.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Okay, I now have the full Muppet Show season 4! I'll post them up on SendSpace soon. It's cool because a few of them have introductions by Brian Henson.
That's so cool! Where did you get Season 4? I'd love to see some episodes!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
A good Muppet Collector never reveals her secrets, but this time I'll make an exception! I downloaded them off YouTube by using a site called SaveTube. Just copy and paste the url of a video and click on the Video button. I'll be using it to get Season 5 when I get back to school.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
That's awesome! I might go and watch some on YT right now! :big_grin:

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Does anybody want Little Muppet Monsters? It has the Babies and Monsters intro. It is all three episodes. I'll trade for an Old School Volume 1 mp4

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Does anybody want Little Muppet Monsters? It has the Babies and Monsters intro. It is all three episodes. I'll trade for an Old School Volume 1 mp4
I might be able to get you Volume 1 for the intro to Little Muppet Monsters/Muppet Babies from a VHS rip.