Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Hi everyone im back , yall just cant get rid of me can ya :wink: So remember when i said that this is the last of just piggy wellll i lied . I just love drawing her and i dont think anyone will mind. Sooo heres the qeen posing for a picture. And since this is k+p pics lets just say the frog is taking the picture , so he wont feel left out .
I think this is the one (or one of the ones)that I wrote a descript for that disappeared and I just never made it back. So sorry--here goes. I believe that Piggy is sitting on a towel that is artfully arranged on the end of a diving board over a beautiful swimming pool. Despite the heat, her hair is not-at-all frizzy, but is falling in loose waves over her shoulders. She wearing her "swimming pearls"--reacquainting them no doubt with their natural environment--and a strapless black bathing suit with Hawaiian-ish white outlines of flowers on it. There is a small but bold cut in the center of the neckline. (Not an actual cut--the neckline is sweetheart but there is a same-fabric-faced slit that make the neckline more daring--not sure I'm explaining this well, but oh well....) Her eyes are dreamy--she is obviously posing--and you can clearly see her unique foot as one plump leg dangles over the water--the leg nearest us. Her other leg is pulled up, with her other foot out of view but resting on the edge of the diving board. Come on it--the water's fine--and so is Miss Piggy!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--I've become Alice in Wonderland, where my reality does not--apparently--conform to everyone else's. I wrote a whole description of Piggy's dress and hair for this very post, and it is GONE! (gasp!) So, I'm going to write it again and insert it where it goes. My apologies for sort of/kind of double-posting.

I don't know how I missed this one! Kermit is seated in his desk in his office (more like the one in The Muppets than the wide-open chaotic station he uses when The Muppet Show is going on) on a padded blue-velvet-looking chair. He's wearing a charcoal-grey suit and a red and white tie with a crisp white collared shirt. Said shirt is probably getting tight around the collar because--having asked Miss Piggy out of a date--she has boosted herself onto his desk to give him the answer up-close-and-personal. She is kneeling on his desk on knees and palms, and one plump leg is lifted coquettishly as their lips come together.

Piggy is wearing a very close-fitting red dress and matching red pumps. Her platinum-blond hair is falling down over her shoulders and back and over one eye--her right one. The eye we can see is closed and very carefully made up with red eye-shadow. It is very dramatic, and makes a nice contrast with her pink cheeks. Speaking of "red" and "cheeks," Kermit is blushing to beat the band, and his eyes are heavy-lidded and dreamy as their mouths meet in a sultry kiss. (His blush might also be the result of his front-rowview of her no-doubt daring décolletage. His hands are holding her forearms, keeping her right where she wants to be as their mouths work, but work is seems the furthest thing from his mind.

Hopefully, with this kind of incentive, Kermit will ask her out more often! (If his heart can stand it!)

lady piggy

Reaction score
Okay--I've become Alice in Wonderland, where my reality does not--apparently--conform to everyone else's. I wrote a whole description of Piggy's dress and hair for this very post, and it is GONE! (gasp!) So, I'm going to write it again and insert it where it goes. My apologies for sort of/kind of double-posting.
(RUNS UP TO AUNTIE RU AND HUGS HER)

Anyways since you've been taking the time out of your beautiful day to write about my drawings, i was wondering if i can return the favor. Would you like to pick what i draw next? :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
No! I defer to your fervid imagination.

Although I love your homages to my favorite swine, I would prefer one with both of them in it.... (Um, grumpy Kermit and unrepentant Piggy is always a favorite of mine.)

Misskermie

Reaction score
OH MY GONZO.

I got on the Computer, and I was happy, and seeing that picture made me even happier. (He's all blushy, and she's gonna kiss him! Squee!)
*sniff*
I love you man. :stick_out_tongue:

More please~!

Misskermie

Reaction score
OMG, I love it. :flirt:

The way I see it, Kermit and Piggy are playin' the ol' Bunsen an' Beaker game.
Piggy, as Dr. Honeydew, testing her lipstick, and luckily, Kermit is the guinea pig.
By the way...
I don't think he minds. :stick_out_tongue:

More please~!

Ruahnna

Reaction score

Well as requested from the qeen of ush-gush , piggy and grumpy kermie.
Artists note, lol kermits face:laugh:
Wow. She is soooo not sorry to have tweaked him over something. It must have been something, too, for him to look so darling and grumpy with his arms so full of lusciousness! She will have to work extra hard to coddle him out of his grumpy mood.... Piggy is wearing a short, strapless, scarlet cocktail dress and matching red pumps. Her legs are either bare or encased in very sheet hosiery and she is wearing her signature pearls. Her hair is blond and falling over her shoulders and her right eye, and there is just a touch of red eye-shadow over her visible eye. She is sitting on Kermit's lap and giving him a soft, saucy look. Kermit is sitting on a royal blue, sort of wing-back chair which has a pleated skirt bottom. He is wearing a very conservative dark suit (black, I think, but maybe navy blue), a crisp white dress shirt and a dark tie. Kermit has flushed cheeks and a very grumpy, scrunchy-faced expression and you get the feeling that he is just ready to launch into a lecture about something...the costume budget, his credit-card balance, the inconvenience of having a delectable lady pig plop down onto your lap when you're working on the budget or getting ready to walk into an important meeting with your financial backers or the film editors or Animal's court-appointed sponsor.... If we could flash-forward about, say, 20 minutes or so, I would predict that Piggy would still be sitting on Kermit's lap and his face would still be flushed, but his grumpy expression would be gone...budget be hanged.
A beguiling look at one of my favorite couples....