Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

lady piggy

Reaction score
Hey Lady Piggy, Do you use line brush on your tablet
Umm. Ohh well i sorta have this app and it basically has the normal stuff a computer has , you know when you draw and stuff. I use alot of everything but i mostly spray paint it. I think thats what you call it im sorta new when it comes to drawing on the tablet .lol hope i answer your question :smile:

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Umm. Ohh well i sorta have this app and it basically has the normal stuff a computer has , you know when you draw and stuff. I use alot of everything but i mostly spray paint it. I think thats what you call it im sorta new when it comes to drawing on the tablet .lol hope i answer your question :smile:
Me too! I use line brush. I haven't really posted any of my stuff but I did draw my avatar on line brush....

lady piggy

Reaction score
Me too! I use line brush. I haven't really posted any of my stuff but I did draw my avatar on line brush....
Wow you drew that, its very nice!! You should show your art, the world needs more art!!! Also wat app do you use when you draw?i use " pro autodesk" it helps ALOT

lady piggy

Reaction score

Hiiii everyone, i hope yal are having a beautiful day or night depending on the time. Soo heers the diva with her foo foo kiks:smile: hmm im beginning to think i should of name this " Piggy Pin ups" like i originally planned ooo well

Also I've notice that theres a fanfic library index ,BUT NO fanart index, idk but i dont think its fare . I understand that theres only a handful of artists who update there art threads regularly , but still us artists work just as hard as the writers heres . So if someone wanted to see some muppet art , instead of looking and looking they could just look in the fanart index. But thats just moi, anyway i bid yal goodnight bc its like 12 were im at . :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
*bows down*
I've always adored the tag team of Foo Foo and Piggy... Adorable~!
I love her dress...
And being how short it is, I imagine Kermit loves it too. :stick_out_tongue:
And every other man on the planet for that matter.
(Especially Link!)

More pleeeeaaaaase~!