Fraggles at DragonCon 2013

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just announced, thanks to www.toughpigs.com, DragonCon's Beau Brown announced the following as guests for this year's convention:
Karen Prell and Red Fraggle,
Michael K. Frith, FR Writer/Visual Creator,
and most surprising of all Katherine Mullen and Mokey Fraggle.

DragonCon 2013 will take place in Atlanta, Georgia, from August 30-September 2.
If you're planning on attending, please post your experiences here. *:drool:

Slackbot

Reaction score
That's my hometown, and I go every year. So you know I'll be there with my puppets!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
That's my hometown, and I go every year. So you know I'll be there with my puppets!
I do have one suggestion though,. It would be nice to take Janken with you. I bet he will see lots of silly creatures, but only two Fraggles. Hmm... I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Janken is my personal walkaround character, so I will definitely be taking him. He had so much fun last year, he'd never forgive me if I left him behind this time.

However, he'll look a bit different, as I'm going to rebuild him before the con.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It just wouldn't be DragonCon without an appearance by Slackbot. The neat thing would be Janken and Mokey together... But cooler still would be if Skeeter finally did meet Red as well. Looking forward to your stories from the con Kim.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Slackbot, please post pictures on here if you can, I'd like to see how Red and Mokey react when they meet Janken. I'd like to hear all about it.

Slackbot

Reaction score
If pictures are taken, rest assured that I will post the living daylights out of them.

Weirdo96

Reaction score
It's great that the Fraggles are still making live appearances after all these years. I'm especially excited about Mokey coming back. I can't remember the last time she's made a live appearance like this, let alone with Kathy Mullen puppeteering her. :dreamy:

I wish I could go, but I live nowhere near Atlanta. Oh well, I'll just wait for somebody to upload a video on YouTube.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I love how Fraggles are still making appearances for their anniversary. I can't wait for videos, too, especially if it's whole.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Say, does anyone know when exactly they'll be at? :search: Events differ on the days, and I have friends planning to go there on Saturday (31st), the 'event peak' of this convention.