Boober's best moments

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I think that my favorite Boober moment is in Pebble Pox Blues, when he overcomes his fear of germs and helps nurse Wembley back to relative health out in the caves. It definitely shows that he's got a heart of gold beneath that dismal and cynical exterior.

Plus, I'll admit, I think he's the cutest of the five fraggles.
That is also one of my favorite Boober moments.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
I think Boober is often misunderstood... Is he really as dismal as he seems? What is your favorite Boober moment? If he's your favorite character, why? I appreciate your thoughts!:sigh:
Dismal? Nah, he just likes to be over cautious about things. And at times, it pays off. I can look back and say he taught me as a child back in the 80s, to think before you act and take a moment to ponder the situation as some things aren't what they seem. (Gee, I picked that up from a Fraggle?)

Favorite Boober moment? Boober trying to be the gypsy lady, with Sidebottom's help of course. I laugh every time I watch them two go at it. And Boober questioning Sidebottom about the squeaky shoe and the wooden peg leg. /lol

Favorite Character? All five of them are my favorite in their own special way.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yep, I laugh every time I see that part of the show. It's so Red:excited: vs Boober:sigh: right there.
I love that moment from the episode, "Playing Til It Hurts" Great writing from Jerry Juhl and it was great that Karen Prell came up with crazy ideas to see what Red should do. Laughs!!!! Thank for posting, Tom Fraggle. You're the best!