Worried about going into high school...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I didn't enjoy high school that much however it was much better then middle school. I felt so awkward in middle school. I went through some really rough patches. Most are too private for me to say but I was the only Asian in my classes and people always looked at me funny or so that's how it felt.

High school was much better for me. I made better friends and had a better outlook.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I kind of relate to that. Late middle school and early high school were rough periods for me. I sort of had a tough time making friends, mostly because I was going through the "what are people thinking of me?" phase. I've learned to ignore those thoughts, because they're just going to hold you back from experiencing new things, and meeting some really interesting, great people. I'm still somewhat shy, but I'd say I'm better than I was as an awkward teenager.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh yeah now I don't give two sense what people think of me. My theory is if your a true friend of mine you'll accept me for who I am. Sounds cliche but oh so true.

mo

Reaction score
I'm being home schooled at the minute until I get in to my new school! I'm excited!

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'm homeschooled during the 2nd and 3rd year of junior high.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the start of school hours from 7 am to 7:30 pm. That's quite tiring…

Misskermie

Reaction score
Do what I do sis, act how you wanna, give bullies the lip, and screw people who put you down! I go to highschool after this year. I gotta go to a school of suicides...
But we'll both be fine!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Since we're already talking about worrying about school I don't wanna start a new thread for it but I'm worried about going into middle school. People make fun of me alot because I have a DEEP southern accent and I moved to sort of a rich neighborhood and I don't get dressed up like they do around here.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Since we're already talking about worrying about school I don't wanna start a new thread for it but I'm worried about going into middle school. People make fun of me alot because I have a DEEP southern accent and I moved to sort of a rich neighborhood and I don't get dressed up like they do around here.
Well, I don't think you have to worry about that.
If it helps, at my old school, they LOVED people with accents.
They seemed to make the most friends.
As for clothing, that just expresses your individuality.
I don't think you have anything to worry about.