Videos: Muppets Most Wanted videos with Ross Lynch and Debby Ryan

los

Reaction score
I believe the fart shoes could have been handled much better, I for one think they failed there as they did with Miss Piggy wanting to pee in Muppets From Space.
Or worse with Scooter cage dancing.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I believe the fart shoes could have been handled much better, I for one think they failed there as they did with Miss Piggy wanting to pee in Muppets From Space.
Those two aren't even in the same ball park. The MFS bit is much worse.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think...who cares? Humor's all subjective. Why make a big deal out of one three-second joke in a 100 minute movie?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Muppets don't stoop down to toilet humor. That's the problem. Leave those jokes to the cheap CGI films.

"The Muppets have always been about artistic integrity! Not cheap jokes!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Fart Shoes were originally a Checkov's Gun. Then they weren't.

Meanwhile, the "nipples" joke from Muppet Zardoz goes uncomplained about.

They're going to throw talentless Disney Channel kids at us. It's just a reality we have to deal with. No use getting angry about it. At least we have The Muppets.
First off, I'll take Disney Channel talentless kids over Rob Schneider, Ashanti, and Kelly Osborne anyday. Secondly, as I said, they're just tossing 2 of their prefab stars in there. Universal would have turned the movie into an advertisement for NBC, just like VMX and LTS (to a lesser extent) were. Thirdly, remember how everyone was pulling their hair over Selena Gomez (or whatever interchangeable pop tween) last movie? And her big appearance was a 2 second backhanded cameo. "My Manager told me to be here" indeed.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Atleast Disney are pulling the same stunt with the new Star Wars movies*

*according to reports, please feel free to apply the inevitable backlash

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey! It's better than those offensive Chinese Trade guys from Episodes 1-3.

Why no one realizes they're actually worse than Jar Jar on every level is beyond me. At least Jar Jar shut up in the 3rd film.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The Fart Shoes were originally a Checkov's Gun. Then they weren't.

Meanwhile, the "nipples" joke from Muppet Zardoz goes uncomplained about..

I'm unsure of what you're talking about. Muppet Zardoz? Never heard of it. (Apparently, Muppet Wiki's got nothing on it either.)