"Crash and Bernstein" puppet show debuts on Disney XD

Bridget

Reaction score
I suppose it's alright. Not my favorite show in the world, but I can watch it every now and then.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Does anyone hope they do a musical episode? Tim is a great singer. Listen to him sing in these two clips:
and

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Did anyone else love the musical number in tonight's episode? It's about time they did one!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
...or they just swallow their pride like other Disney Channel employees and do it for the money.

I'm sure the two, who are good puppeteers, are glad to be performing on TV regularly, but I have a theory that no one on a Disney sitcom is proud of what they do. I can't imagine any of the ANT Farm writers turning in a script and saying "Now, THIS is what I'll be remembered for!"
Say what you want, but judging from the interview I put a link to, it's obvious Tim doesn't do it for the money. Paul did a panel at Dragon Con about fart jokes and boy humor, so he must have liked working on the show too. Paul's not with the show anymore though.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the remaining Pranksgiving bits with Crash will air? I mean what time. Thank you!

mintinthebox

Reaction score
i really like this show. its pretty good. mostly because crash looks like Walter.

RaggMopp1987

Reaction score
I...can't stand it. I tried watching the pilot, going into the show hoping it would be good, I had liked the bumpers/commercials for it on Disney XD, but I didn't even reach the half way point. They had the potential to do something good, but instead they decided to dumb it down for today's viewing audience and, as someone else mentioned, was really trying to see what bizarre, gross-out things they could do or get away with with a puppet. And in that regard, it makes me think it's a Meet the Feebles for kids. I can't believe it's lasted this long. :embarrassed: