Videos: Muppets Most Wanted videos with Ross Lynch and Debby Ryan

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... Zardoz is this movie that... well... I can't even explain to you. It's insane, and the big reveal is that Zardoz is The Wizard of Oz. If you want to look up tyhe trailer on Youtube, go ahead.

But you can see why I likened that film to MWO.\

The Quentin Tarrentino bit was funny, though. Too bad he didn't direct it.

Weirdo96

Reaction score
I'd hate to interrupt the current conversation, but I just watched the clips again and I just have to say this....

THE WAITING!!!! IT BURNS!! Quick! Someone get me a 2 minute trailer! STAT!
I know what you mean. With the lack of trailers, I feel like we've been waiting for this movie forever. Remember all the marketing they did for the last movie? The Muppets had parody trailers, live interviews, the Muppet fan-a-thon thing on Facebook. I wonder if they'll be able to something like that with Muppets Most Wanted.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I know what you mean. With the lack of trailers, I feel like we've been waiting for this movie forever. Remember all the marketing they did for the last movie? The Muppets had parody trailers, live interviews, the Muppet fan-a-thon thing on Facebook. I wonder if they'll be able to something like that with Muppets Most Wanted.

Well, if they are going to do something as abstract as promoting DC stars, it's very likely they'll do more fun promotion stuff. This time, I'll actually be on board to enjoy all the fuss. I wasn't even a fan during the first movies promotion.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Ty Burrell is gking to D23 august 9th to promote the movie i wouldnt be suprised if kermit and piggy were there

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Ty Burrell is gking to D23 august 9th to promote the movie i wouldnt be suprised if kermit and piggy were there
There had better be some footage of that...

Well since we're sharing news about the human stars, did anyone else hear about Ricky Gervais injuring himself at the gym?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Prediction.

Disney will unveil the movie trailer with Frozen (possibly Thor). Monsters University was too soon, and I doubt a lot of people are going to flock to Planes. They need to attach it to a high profile film. Just like they did last time with POTC4. Just be patient and everything will come into place.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
They'll have something at least by the D23 Expo. There's no Muppet assigned event there now, but Disney always has a big panel for all their upoming movies.
Wouldn't be surprised if the Muppets showed up again, like they did in 2009. :smile: