Muppet Vinylmation series 3?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I personally think the vinylmations keep getting better and better for us true muppet fans, because the artists are slowly running out of MAIN characters, and giving us more obscure characters!!!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yeah
I personally think the vinylmations keep getting better and better for us true muppet fans, because the artists are slowly running out of MAIN characters, and giving us more obscure characters!!!
yeah i agree if we can get mahna mahna and uncle deadly i think if they make a series 4 we can get a johnny fiama sal clifford bobo 80's robot miss poogy Constantine thog lips walter in his blue suit robin and maybe dr teeth with a hat and a Jim Henson chaser....

theres 13 right there there is enough for another set.

on a different note i wonder what 9" figures we will be getting this series

galagr

Reaction score

I know! But, the main thing that gets me is that, if avid Vinylmation collectors (who, might I add, are quite obsessed with even the worst of series), don't react well to more obscure Muppets as Vinylmation, then Disney will become cautious to make more merchandise of said obscure characters (because, god forbid, Disney loses money). Don't get me wrong, the day we get a series even somewhat similar to this one, will be the day I buy case:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Muppet-Vinylmation-4-Proposal-257238068

muppetlover123

Reaction score

all these except news man crazy harry mahna mahna and snowths uncle deadly and beau i wouldnt mind i would love a blue suit walter.

I would even be willing to buy this set if they run out of ideas....

love the idea of iconic muppet movie and tv show moments i especially love the comic glasses the fozzie kermit and MTM kermit disguise gonzo balloon floating rainbow connnection and EM bus and animal growing

muppetlover123

Reaction score
sorry to double post but anyone getting a full 24 set want to give me the display box its design is really cool

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Got my :fanatic: in the mail today...HE IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! You really can't appreciate the detail on his watch until you see it in person (it is so tiny). WAY worth the $40. Now I just have to wait for the arrival of my other 11 figures!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Unboxing video of 24 case... these figures are the best so far!!

galagr

Reaction score
Once again, I'm loving the Merlidop and Baby Koozebanian in Kermits' ears, even if only 10% of the people buying these will know who they are.

And I'm not even going to comment on how frustrated I am that Animal gets the extra figure per case. Because, we ALL LOVE Animal, right? Heh, NOPE.