My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Gonzo took 6 HOURS TO DIGITALIZE!!! It drives me nuts, but I refuse to spend REAL LIFE money on "Diamonds". Overall, fun game, minus the digitalizing part :rolleyes:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
When you look at a character in the market it will tell you what 2 muppets to put into H.A.V.E instead of using diamonds

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I know, but you can speed up the process of Digitalizing with diamonds. By the way, in the preview and Screenshots of the app, they show a Beaker character, a Rizzo character, and a Walter character...HOW DO YOU UNLOCK THOSE??? Do those only become available after you buy the second stage?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I know, but you can speed up the process of Digitalizing with diamonds. By the way, in the preview and Screenshots of the app, they show a Beaker character, a Rizzo character, and a Walter character...HOW DO YOU UNLOCK THOSE??? Do those only become available after you buy the second stage?
I think so seems the Swedish chef is also unlockable in stage 2 I wonder who else is hopefully Dr Teeth maybe Pepe who knows . It also seems weird of the inclusion of paying for diamond characters when you can get them for free for HARV-E buy overall this game isn't bad its not on the level of tapped out but I didn't expect it to but its nice to finally have a new muppet game after all there

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I think so seems the Swedish chef is also unlockable in stage 2. I wonder who else is?
Yeah, so we know Walter, Rizzo, Beaker, Chef, and it looks like you can also get chickens. I am thinking the rest of the Electric Mayhem, and Bunsen...

galagr

Reaction score
Yeah, so we know Walter, Rizzo, Beaker, Chef, and it looks like you can also get chickens. I am thinking the rest of the Electric Mayhem, and Bunsen...

Yeah, I was wondering why we got Floyd, Zoot, and Animal (well, we're gonna get Animal no matter what), and Dr. Teeth and Janice are missing.

On the "Stages", next to the Chef's Kitchen (which I cannot save up enough for to save my life) there is an empty placeholder that says "Coming Soon!", so I assume we will get a new update soon involving new stages, characters, and items.

galagr

Reaction score
Just bought the Chef's kitchen, and you CAN get (as far as characters you couldn't get previously) Beaker, Rizzo, Swedish Chef, Chickens, Walter, and even the singing food!

matleo

Reaction score
For those who digitized Gonzo, how did you o it? I spent the diamond to see who to put in and it said the rats and a Snowth, but every time I do I just get that annoying clappy guy.

Also I love the fact that you make as much money as you do for dismissing characters. "Disney: putting prices on heads since 1929"

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
For those who digitized Gonzo, how did you o it? I spent the diamond to see who to put in and it said the rats and a Snowth, but every time I do I just get that annoying clappy guy.
On the Chef's Kitchen stage, you must mix Jax Strumley and the chickens. On the main stage, I don't remember what I mixed.

As for characters on the Chef's stage: Swedish Chef, Chickens, Kizzy (New Character), Veggies, Beaker, Rizzo, Walter, Kermit without Banjo

matleo

Reaction score
On the Chef's Kitchen stage, you must mix Jax Strumley and the chickens. On the main stage, I don't remember what I mixed.

As for characters on the Chef's stage: Swedish Chef, Chickens, Kizzy (New Character), Veggies, Beaker, Rizzo, Walter, Kermit without Banjo

Yeah, I'm trying to get him on the MainStage. I've gotten the clappy guy twice and Big Mo once. I gave up and am now trying to get Mahna Mahna instead.