My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Now I really want this game to come to the kindle because I really need to see this game for myself. Yeah yeah I said I didn't care but man with all the gripes people seem to be having I'm wondering if its just people aren't used to these kinds of games and went in expecting something else or what :stick_out_tongue:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Now I really want this game to come to the kindle because I really need to see this game for myself.

the post i saw said is was on all 3

IOS
GOOGLE PLAY
and Amazon Apps

i know my sister has a kindle and plays games via Google play

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Now I really want this game to come to the kindle because I really need to see this game for myself. Yeah yeah I said I didn't care but man with all the gripes people seem to be having I'm wondering if its just people aren't used to these kinds of games and went in expecting something else or what :stick_out_tongue:
I've always been dismissive of apps until this one. It was very confusing at first, but I'm told it's pretty generic in its set-up. You'll understand it right away if you're a regular user of apps. I got obsessed with it in a scary way and now I'm pretty far along. It didn't require me to get an iphone or tablet. I play it on my phone android phone and it eats through the battery like crazy! It's cute. I wish there were more to it.

The main gripe is the digitzer. It's the only way to get some characters without depleting all of your resources. For example, it will tell you something like:
:concern:+ :cluck:= :mad:
(FYI, THIS IS NOT A REAL COMBO. JUST AN EXAMPLE)
But instead of Piggy, it will give you something else instead. Scooter actually tells you that this is part of the game. You'll go crazy trying to do this again and again and it is very time consuming. This led me to think that I was doing something wrong regardless of Scooter's assurances. I think this is what people are having the biggest problem with. I think it's the only crummy part of the game. They should at least relent upon the third try, but sometimes it takes a lot more!

Most of the characters grunt, or utter something. Gonzo, Zoot and Waldorf don't talk at all. They haven't gotten around to Bunsen. The Muppet Labs portion they've advertised hasn't been uploaded yet. I muted my phone for the first hour so I'm not sure if Scooter every said anything. Whitmire, Jacobson, Vogel and Barretta are the voices I've noticed so far.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
the post i saw said is was on all 3

IOS
GOOGLE PLAY
and Amazon Apps

i know my sister has a kindle and plays games via Google play
Its not in the App Store on my kindle though :s

I truthfully do not know what google play is.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Jamie, I don't know how you already made it to Level 17 and opened the Kitchen. Thanks to you, I finally know what it looks like. :smile: Love the fact that Walter, Beaker and the Chef are there too.

I can't get the player number exchange to work. Anyone else having problems??

My number is 972801NJ

CHRIS

Your code isn't working for me. Are you sure you typed it out right?

My code is 469698IG if you want to check out my current 'under-construction' show. My show name is Mon Swoon, named after the band in Tales of a Sixth Grade Muppet.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've always been dismissive of apps until this one. It was very confusing at first, but I'm told it's pretty generic in its set-up. You'll understand it right away if you're a regular user of apps.
Yeah, I play these kinds of games on a regular basis so the game play, from what I can gather, seems normal enough.

The main gripe is the digitzer. It's the only way to get some characters without depleting all of your resources. For example, it will tell you something like:
:concern:+ :cluck:= :mad:
(FYI, THIS IS NOT A REAL COMBO. JUST AN EXAMPLE)
But instead of Piggy, it will give you something else instead. Scooter actually tells you that this is part of the game. You'll go crazy trying to do this again and again and it is very time consuming. This led me to think that I was doing something wrong regardless of Scooter's assurances. I think this is what people are having the biggest problem with. I think it's the only crummy part of the game. They should at least relent upon the third try, but sometimes it takes a lot more!
Well bleh. its one of THOSE games. Kinda interesting to think something like this part of the game though. I've only seen this in games where you need to breed something. Like I play a dragon game on facebook where you have to breed them to get new species and its all stupidly random and confusing with these insane combos that its more trial and error and even then you don't get the one you want. It's because of rarities. I'm willing to bet that there is some kind of rarity system which makes some combinations result in something more than another result.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Well bleh. its one of THOSE games. Kinda interesting to think something like this part of the game though. I've only seen this in games where you need to breed something. Like I play a dragon game on facebook where you have to breed them to get new species and its all stupidly random and confusing with these insane combos that its more trial and error and even then you don't get the one you want. It's because of rarities. I'm willing to bet that there is some kind of rarity system which makes some combinations result in something more than another result.

I know, right? I still can't wrap my head around the concept of the game. I don't know why they went down that route.
To get Big Mo, I had to put Sam and Animal together (two complete opposite characters) to create Big Mo. That was one way I did not want to think of the Muppets. At least you just punch in their name on a machine...

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Yeah, I play these kinds of games on a regular basis so the game play, from what I can gather, seems normal enough.

Now I'm just stuck making food, feeding the cast and saving a bit of cash because it asked me to. I predict that will come in handy for Muppet Labs. It must be the next set piece. It's all just slugging along now.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
From what I've heard, Google Play only works with Kindle if you first load the app on a non-Kindle android device and then side-load the app onto the Kindle. It's a free app. You can then delete the app from your phone if you don't want it clogging things up. Of course, this only works if you have an android cellphone.