Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ok i dont normally do this but heers on i wasn't really gonna put up, but I think yall like it anyways :stick_out_tongue:
I'm afraid I've been a little preoccupied, but it looks like I have company. In this black-and white picture (well, actually, it's pencil one a purplish-grey background), Kermit and Piggy are sitting on the couch (the same comfy, pleated-ruffle-bottom couch from the earlier picture where Kermit was sitting on the floor and holding Piggy's leg) with Piggy's makeup case open in front of them. There are at least seven tubes of lipstick visible on the valise-style case which seems to be sitting on the coffee table. Piggy is sitting on the left side of the couch wearing a short, strapless, sweetheart-neckline cocktail dress (Does this pig even own any street clothes?), her signature pearls and very high-heeled pumps. Her hair is long and wavy and curls just below her shoulderblades in back. There is a speech bubble high over Kermit's head, in which Piggy says, "We haven't found one lipstick that's kiss proof! You must be getting awfully bored with this experiment!" Just over Kermit's head is a halo of bright suns, indicating his completely befuddled state. He has lipstick marks all over his mouth, his jaw, his neck, his aural organs.... He might be trying to think of something to say back to Piggy...but I doubt it.
And I doubt he's bored.
My pardon if I have not correctly identified the medium used for this art. It is completely lovely, Lady Piggy. I am charmed.

lady piggy

Reaction score
(Hugs auntie Ru) thats the last one I promise. Anyways since this thread is all ready up and i wont be posting a new pic this week ( getting ready to start 10th grade on wednesday)I leave you all with another one i wasn't really going to put up. Im totally testing yall ,because this one is a little more intimate then the others

Misskermie

Reaction score
The first new picture with dat grumpy Kermit:

OMG, Piggy can totally flirt him out of whatever she did to make him scrunch his face.
(Hey it was either her, or Gonzo... Or Scooter... Let's just say it was Piggy. :stick_out_tongue:)

Very cute~!

Second new picture with quite the intimate situation:

I have only one word for that...

SQUEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!! :stick_out_tongue:

lady piggy

Reaction score

Hiii everyone, missed ya :smile:! Boy what a crazy two weeks this has been lol, BUT I did learn two things. The first thing is to Never ware high heels on your first day of school, especially if some of your classes are up three flight of stairs . The second was I notice that most of my k+p pics are just lovey dovie, well ya thats what i said when moi first made this thread duuhhhh .!!! But I wanted to draw something a little ,"mischievous"! Why you a ask?, because as many artists do I listen to music while I draw AND the song "Sway" got stuck in my head. I really wanted to showcase to emotion of the song, heers to that:stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
ooooh, the first thing that popped in my head was, "OMG, CUTE!"
Like, they're in some sort of dance mode, or in the middle of a dip or something...
I dunno, I told you even though I'm 14 I'm OLD and can't SEE! :stick_out_tongue:

But anyhoot, nice work, it's so cute I'm melting.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Hugs auntie Ru) thats the last one I promise. Anyways since this thread is all ready up and i wont be posting a new pic this week ( getting ready to start 10th grade on wednesday)I leave you all with another one i wasn't really going to put up. Im totally testing yall ,because this one is a little more intimate then the others
Kermit and Piggy are snuggled up in bed together (as they should be!) and both of them look blissfully content. There are not a lot of clothes to describe...Piggy seems to either be wrapped in the sheet or wearing a negligee with a daring decollatage. Kermit is leaning back against a big fluffy pillow against the headboard, and both of his arms are around his lovely wife. His eyes are heavy-lidded with satisfaction and he looks happy and sated and just a little big smug. Piggy looks playful and she is smiling and caressing the smooth back of his head with her own petal-soft fingers--how delicious that must feel to both of them! This looks like a lovely ending to a long day of filming....

Ruahnna

Reaction score

Hiii everyone, missed ya :smile:! Boy what a crazy two weeks this has been lol, BUT I did learn two things. The first thing is to Never ware high heels on your first day of school, especially if some of your classes are up three flight of stairs . The second was I notice that most of my k+p pics are just lovey dovie, well ya thats what i said when moi first made this thread duuhhhh .!!! But I wanted to draw something a little ,"mischievous"! Why you a ask?, because as many artists do I listen to music while I draw AND the song "Sway" got stuck in my head. I really wanted to showcase to emotion of the song, heers to that:stick_out_tongue:
Confession: Piggy and I both find Kermit darn near irresistible (for different reasons) when he is reckless and daring, and he is both in this picture. He is steering a not-quite-willing Piggy around the dance floor, and her pouty expression and snapping eyes tell you that he may pay later for his insolence. Kermit is dressed in a very proper navy blue suit with a starched white collar. Piggy is wearing a black cocktail dress that looks like it might be made of velvet. It has a sweetheart neckline, and a black velvet choker-collar, and in between the neckline and the collar is black lace. She is wearing short navy-blue gloves. Her hair is in a chignon or a French twist with a wisp or two falling loose around her face. She has on strappy heels, and her dress has a daring slit up the left side, revealing her shapely calves as Kermit prepares to dip her. She is scowling at him, but he is smiling at her with self-satisfied intent, and his mouth is close to hers. I hope I do not presume too much when I say that--costumes aside--this reminds me very much of a scene in Kermie's Girl, when Kermit has pulled Piggy into his arms and is dancing her all across the stage after everyone has left. He is playful and she will become so if his hold on her remains nice and secure--just wait and see!
(http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/kermies-girl-ushy-gushy-fanfic.24000/page-16#post-467794)
Ru

lady piggy

Reaction score
ooooh, the first thing that popped in my head was, "OMG, CUTE!"
Like, they're in some sort of dance mode, or in the middle of a dip or something...
I dunno, I told you even though I'm 14 I'm OLD and can't SEE! :stick_out_tongue:

But anyhoot, nice work, it's so cute I'm melting.
JAZ your alive !!!! Were have you been!?
We missed ya girl(Hugs!!!!)
:smile::smile::smile:

Confession: Piggy and I both find Kermit darn near irresistible (for different reasons) when he is reckless and daring, and he is both in this picture. He is steering a not-quite-willing Piggy around the dance floor, and her pouty expression and snapping eyes tell you that he may pay later for his insolence. Kermit is dressed in a very proper navy blue suit with a starched white collar. Piggy is wearing a black cocktail dress that looks like it might be made of velvet. It has a sweetheart neckline, and a black velvet choker-collar, and in between the neckline and the collar is black lace. She is wearing short navy-blue gloves. Her hair is in a chignon or a French twist with a wisp or two falling loose around her face. She has on strappy heels, and her dress has a daring slit up the left side, revealing her shapely calves as Kermit prepares to dip her. She is scowling at him, but he is smiling at her with self-satisfied intent, and his mouth is close to hers. I hope I do not presume too much when I say that--costumes aside--this reminds me very much of a scene in Kermie's Girl, when Kermit has pulled Piggy into his arms and is dancing her all across the stage after everyone has left. He is playful and she will become so if his hold on her remains nice and secure--just wait and see!
(http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/kermies-girl-ushy-gushy-fanfic.24000/page-16#post-467794)
Ru
Presume all you want Miss Ru :smile:. like I said before this pic was inspired by the song "Sway" , but now that you`ve mentioned it . It dose kinda remind me of that saucy little seen from Kermie`s girl. What an unbelievable Coincidence, Im a little surprised you didnt get the reference of "Somebody getting married?", not in this pic but the one were shes laying in his arm And he whispering "I love you". Its a small detail ,but shes playing with his collar like she did when they were laying on the couchLol Anyways thank you for , as the :batty: count would say" the vonderful description"