Pre-Order "The Muppet Movie" coming to Blu-ray August 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I wish I had a job and money to buy this. You would think that us memberes woh have been on the site for a long time, and have really made a diffreence in the Muppet fan communituy would get a free copy.

On a side note Muppetlover123 your the first peroson I have even seen open a blu ray box with one hand! nice video!
I really don't want to start anything, but… just because you have been here for 10+ years doesn't make it eligible to just get it for free. Other people struggle financially, too. Really, I'm not trying to fight at ALL, I'm just thinking it's best not to try and put a guilt trip on people. :wink:

Back to the Topic! I can't wait to get this! (Maybe for my birthday, it's in September.) No matter what, THIS WILL BE IN MY COLLECTION! Despite the dreadful cover.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't know about you folks, but when I get a copy of that Blu-Ray, I'm going to swap the cover art for this one. Now why couldn't Disney make something like that?
(Credit goes to Ivan Guerro)

I personally thought Casey's cover art was even better: :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I don't know about you folks, but when I get a copy of that Blu-Ray, I'm going to swap the cover art for this one. Now why couldn't Disney make something like that?

Love that first cover!!! Where did you find this and can it be downloaded?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score

Here's the entire list of fanmade covers, for those of you that missed it.
http://www.toughpigs.com/muppet-movie-blu-ray-results/

These people had some very creative ideas!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Love that first cover!!! Where did you find this and can it be downloaded?

A Muppet fan by the name of Ivan Guerro created that. It's beautiful isn't it? Why couldn't Disney make something like that?

Righ-click on the image and click "Save Image As.." to save on to your computer. From there, you can print it out on a landscape paper (try to measure the amount of an average DVD cover) and slide it into the Blu-Ray cover. :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
A Muppet fan by the name of Ivan Guerro created that. It's beautiful isn't it? Why couldn't Disney make something like that?

Righ-click on the image and click "Save Image As.." to save on to your computer. From there, you can print it out on a landscape paper (try to measure the amount of an average DVD cover) and slide it into the Blu-Ray cover. :smile:

Thanks Muppet fan. Mo linked the toughpigs thread and found it there. It's a little higher resolution. I will be using this as my own cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.