My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Another few tips:

Start feeding one character until it reaches level 15.
This is very time-consuming, but I don't think they let you know that goal until much later.​
A strange tip about XP & Carts.
Repeatedly buying, upgrading and selling foodstands can help nudge the XP bar to the next level. It seems pointless, but if you're stuck on a level without much to do, this will help push you forward. I'm quite far along, and that's why.​
Keep generating characters on each stage even after you have all of them.
It can help provide some much needed money. If you place and then sell a generated character - even if you don't need it.​
Also, take heart if it's taking you a while to get characters. The failure to achieve the right character the first few tries is a necessary part of the game because it builds your XP and gives you cash.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I've become a bit addicted to this game... if anyone wants to be friends, my code is 290506NE.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
so part of me wonders if these song in game are mini glimpses of the new muppet movie songs

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Guess what just became available in the kindle app store! Eh...so far I'm not impressed. Nothing all that new or interesting about it. Keep in mind I am an avid player of this style of game so I kind of was expecting more. Not sure why from reading the comments on it but I digress.

Code: 23696450LE

dwayne1115

Reaction score
my 14 year old step son has the app and he dose not like it. When he got it he thought it would be "his" Muppet Show and put the different Muppets doing different skits and things.
Might not be a hit for the younger crowd.