Pre-Order "The Muppet Movie" coming to Blu-ray August 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Received the blu ray in the post today. Looking forward to watching it in the next few hours.

Chris

Batman4oz

Reaction score
Here's the finale storybook video from Batman4oz...

And his description...

And here are some behind-the-scenes pics Batman4oz took while on set...

Thank you for posting these for me...I guess I should have, but got sidetracked!
And about Disney...I also worked there for a few years, and have little good to say! At one time Michael Eisner was toying with the idea of EISNERLAND!! UGH!
It will be interesting to see if they Do include the Storyboard as an extra...assuming someone else has one left! Nothing ever leaves my house...thankfully!
Bruce Wayne
^^X^^

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Is it wrong for me to think it'd odd that they saved various outtakes but not deleted scenes from the movie (well, at least it has the extended Doc Hopper commercial, something I hadn't been aware of until it was announced)?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
And about Disney...I also worked there for a few years, and have little good to say! At one time Michael Eisner was toying with the idea of EISNERLAND!! UGH!
All the more reason to be happy that Eisner is no longer with Disney. :smile:

Heck, I even think that he would've even ruined the Muppets had he not been ousted. :concern:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
One more day! Who will be buying this when it gets released tomorrow? (I would buy it if I had a Blu-Ray player.)

Status
Not open for further replies.