Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

rexcrk

Reaction score
Dated is probably half the catalog from The Muppet Show.

I don't see why anyone has a problem with the Muppets doing a semi-current song when half the guests on TMS are virtually forgotten. And it's not like the other movies are truly timeless either.
This is what I always think whenever people complain about the Muppets doing anything related to something "current", because, while I love the Muppets, some of their older stuff *is* kind of dated. Mainly when celebrities are involved. I guess being born in the late '80s kind of had something to do with that lol

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score

My Kermit puppet was so excited about the trailer he decided he needed to get into character! :stick_out_tongue:

But, seriously folks, having watched the trailer more than a few times at this point, I could not be more excited! I really enjoyed The Muppets' more nostalgic and melancholy tone, but I'm also really glad this film looks to be ramping up the comedy and craziness!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm really hoping for more Bunsan and Beaker who where not in the trailer , and more Gonzo. What will be interesting is to see how much Sam is in the movie. I think they are going to kind of play him as a villain in this witch would be a huge change from always having BoBo. I mean I like Bo, but come on he is becoming to one dimensional.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm really hoping for more Bunsan and Beaker who where not in the trailer , and more Gonzo. What will be interesting is to see how much Sam is in the movie. I think they are going to kind of play him as a villain in this witch would be a huge change from always having BoBo. I mean I like Bo, but come on he is becoming to one dimensional.

I don't think Sam's with the villain; the inspector character seems like he's helping the Muppets and Sam's unfortunately tagging along.

Now, every scene better have one of the Muppet Cacti in it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't think Sam's with the villain; the inspector character seems like he's helping the Muppets and Sam's unfortunately tagging along.

Now, every scene better have one of the Muppet Cacti in it.
You may be right,ethier way this is going to be fun.

So let's open it up more, now that you have seen the trailer what do you all want to see and what do you think you would not want to see?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Shoot, I wanna see it all. :stick_out_tongue:

I just don't want to see Constantine get away with... Whatever he's trying to get away with. :stick_out_tongue: