Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The bit where the Muppets are walking through the "dessert"...
*Waits for someone like :oops: to start with the jokes about the new Muppet Tracks ice cream flavor, with almond flakes sweeping down the plain, and that stick :fanatic: is really a banana split spoon.

Honestly peoples... It's "desert", not "dessert", learn the difference. :grr:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
This trailer looks Brilliant loved seeing Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Walter, Rolwf and Scooter in there Manhattan Melodies like attire and seeing Rizzo in the trailer was Awesome :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Thinking of Sam's team-up with an agent, why do I think that Sam is featured as if he hadn't been part of the Muppets before? It wouldn't be the first time in a Muppet movie that an established character was separate from the gang, but since this is meant to be a sequel to the last film, and Sam was part of the Muppets there it'd be odd.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't think that means that Sam's not part of the gang in the new movie, he just may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and got mixed up with the Interpol agent, or the agent might think Sam's the most level-headed member of the gang and sought out his help.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think Sam's and from what we have heard Animal's role are going to bring more depth and comedy to them both. What I still want to know is if Steve will be doing both Kermit and Constantine. This plot kind of Reminds me of the movie Ernest Goes to Jail, but with Muppets.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I read in another article that Ricky Gervais' character's full name is Dominique Badguy. Apparently he claims it to be French with some sort of specific pronounciation.... A little bit of a dead giveaway isn't it?