New movies coming out...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Juno was brilliant and terrific and a riot. How often do you get a smart, sweet, truly funny comedy where most of the laughs actually come from sharp dialogue?

Great movie!

McFraggle

Reaction score
I just saw "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" and it was pretty good. I liked the first one better, but the second one was still a good popcorn movie. The Goofy short in front of the movie was good as well.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's cool that you got to meet the writer, Unclematt! That must be so weird, seeing your own movie play in a theater.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just saw "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" and it was pretty good. I liked the first one better, but the second one was still a good popcorn movie. The Goofy short in front of the movie was good as well.

That was the only thing that made me want to go see that. Considering I'd rather see Walk Hard or even the Chipmunks, I'm going to have to miss out on the Goofy short.

Originally it was to have been in front of Enchanted, but Disney had other plans.

Gah! No wonder why animated shorts in front of movies are dead.

Pork

Reaction score
yeah, I thought it ok. I didn't regret seeing it anywho.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I also saw National Treasure. It was pretty good, but being a history major as I am, I kept on thinking how those people knew all that information. What do they do all day and night, read?...................

I also had the Goofy cartoon short attached to the movie. I thought it was okay, a nod to the classic Disney cartoons 50 years ago, but the cartoon was rather long. Not to mention I was asking myself what the heck is a cartoon doing with an action movie?

Another movie I saw last week, Aliens Vs Predator. My advice, don't see the movie. Horrible, horrible, horrible, with a side of horrible.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
There's a new comedy coming out later this month that looks pretty funny. It's called Be Kind, Rewind. Jack Black and Mos Def work in a video store. Somehow, Jack becomes magnatized, and inadvertently erases all of the videos in the store. Rather than buy a store's worth of new tapes, the two decide to recreate all of the movies themselves, including Ghostbusters, Robocop and Driving Miss Daisy.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I keep seeing commericials for Rambo, and it terrifies me :concern:

.. but, I also heard Anthony Hopkins has been cast to play Alfred Hitchcock.. I can't wait to hear him do the voice :excited:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Be Kind, Rewind.
I remember that old slogan used in the late 80's/early 90's for videos, informing people to rewind their videos before returning them to their local video store. BlockBuster Video had those stickers on the video tapes. Now we have dvds which doesn't require rewinding. My how times have changed.