A Muppet fan radio show, or podcast,or video show?

Which would you prefer

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

I have been sitting here listing to the radio, and thinking back to all the great shows that where done with the Muppetcast. There have not been any new shows in quite sometime, and I always thought that the podcast really joined the Muppet community together.
So I've been thinking, would people still listen to a new or different kind of podcast or radio show. I also was wondering if there where such a radio show would it be possible to put that show on Muppet Central Radio?
Nothing is set in stone, I'm just trying to get some feedback to see if it for one would have support form fans, and if it could be doable.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you type "muppetcast.com" into your browser's search engine, you'll come up with the page for Steve's blog where he's got the links for all Muppetcast episodes. He seems to have gone on another hiatus after March of this year, but at least it's something. Hope this helps.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If you type "muppetcast.com" into your browser's search engine, you'll come up with the page for Steve's blog where he's got the links for all Muppetcast episodes. He seems to have gone on another hiatus after March of this year, but at least it's something. Hope this helps.
Thanks,
I'm not saying that the Muppet cast is dead, nor am I saying that my idea would be exactly like the Muppet cast.
I believe that we need something that pulls the Muppet fan community more together, and showcases all the different and wonderful talent fans have. The Muppet/Henson fan base is always changing just like the Muppets/Henson works and if we had something that celebrated both, and pulled the fans together then why not?
Thanks for those who voted so far and please keep voting.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks Again for voting! Let's open it up for conversation though what are somethings you would like to see/hear on the show? Like I said I would like for the show to be for the fans, and not just showcase the creativity of the Muppets/Henson works, but the creativity of the fans.
Muppet Central alone is full of creative people, and I would love to be able to give them a border outreach for there creativity.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It would certainly be doable, provided you can find people on a regular basis that would be willing to do it.

All you need is Audacity, which is free, and then upload it to a website that hosts sound files. Tumblr does. Tumblr might reach more people because you can reblog things.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll look into that! It looks like so far people ether want another podcast or a radio type show. Which is really what I would like to do as well. I do think that podcasts however are kind of become less popular. I may be wrong on that, but we shall see.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
We had this topic once, :laugh:
Although I'm terrible on podcasts, I'd would love to help out in any way behind the scenes. I would give time to help put one of these together. :smile: