Postcards for Prell, Mullen, and Frith

Slackbot

Reaction score
Karen Prell, Kathy Mullen, and Michael Frith will be at Dragon*Con in Atlanta. So will I. So, I figured, why copycat The Muppeteer Postcard Project over at Toughpigs and offer to take them some postcards? The Muppeteers got a kick out of their fan mail, and I figure it's about time that Red and Mokey got postcards of their own.

So, here's the deal. If you want to send a postcard to Frith, Prell, and/or Mullen, E-mail me at negaduck9@aol.com and be sure to put the word "Postcard" in the subject line. I'll E-mail you my snail mail address. You can send me postcards for them, and I'll carry them to Dragon*Con and hand them over. Postcards only, no exceptions, as I have limited space and a lot of stuff of my own to shlep. I must receive them by Tuesday the 27th, as I'll be leaving on the 28th.

Of course, you're probably gonna wanna put the postcard in an envelope so it will be addressed to the Famous Person (or their puppet!) rather than stinky ol' me. And probably put your return address in case they want to reply. You can't count on that, but, hey, it'll be cool if they do!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oh no! I have never done a postcard to a Fraggle. What should I say? I am very nervous.
Check out the link in the first post to the Muppeteer Postcard Project. It has some good suggestions as to what you can write.

galagr

Reaction score
Did you receive my email, Slackbot?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Everyone who contacted me thus far should have gotten a reply.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Finally sent my email. It was only supposed to be for Michael Frith.

Slackbot

Reaction score
In response to a few things...

Please don't E-mail me fan letters. I'm offering to carry physical postcards over, not E-mails.

Regarding content, I'd encourage people to say something about your memories of Fraggle Rock, what the show meant to you, that kind of thing. I wouldn't ask a lot of questions, as that presumes that the recipient is going to answer them. You may or may not get a reply, and I like to think that fan mail is a way of thanking someone. Bring a smile to their face as they have for you, y'know? And, well, if they are inclined to reply, I think they'd find it easier to reply to a warm statement of appreciation than The Spanish Inquisition. (This is just my suggestion, not a rule. You decide what you write and I'll pass it along as long as it doesn't get freaky.)