My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

chudman1000

Reaction score
I am totally hooked on this game, and I'm not even sure why lol.I do admit I am even enjoying the music to it, even though half the time I have to play it with the volume off to not disturb anybody.

My user code is 1357506HM (I hope I read and wrote that right) My show name is just Chudman. Please feel free to add me, and I will definately add some people as soon as I have some free time to do so.:smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Guess what just became available in the kindle app store! Eh...so far I'm not impressed. Nothing all that new or interesting about it. Keep in mind I am an avid player of this style of game so I kind of was expecting more. Not sure why from reading the comments on it but I digress.

Code: 23696450LE
Nice Avatar!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
So, My Muppet Show has an app update. Not many changes, but on the Stages list, they show a picture of Dr. Teeth on the "Coming Soon" stage, indicating that the Electric Mayhem stage will be next. I took a screenshot for you guys!!! :big_grin:

galagr

Reaction score
So, My Muppet Show has an app update. Not many changes, but on the Stages list, they show a picture of Dr. Teeth on the "Coming Soon" stage, indicating that the Electric Mayhem stage will be next. I took a screenshot for you guys!!! :big_grin:

Does this mean the Electric Mayhem might be getting their own stage? I-I'm feeling dizzy suddenly....

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue with Harv-E making the right characters in the kitchen? I can't seem to get Zoot, Beaker, or Kermit and I have been trying for over a week now...

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue with Harv-E making the right characters in the kitchen? I can't seem to get Zoot, Beaker, or Kermit and I have been trying for over a week now...
I'm having that problem too. I can't seem to get Beaker or Rizzo. I managed to get Zoot.