My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

chudman1000

Reaction score
Well after a week of trying and failing, it looks like i FINALLY have Beaker genereating for the kitchen. (12 hour digitizing compared to 6 hour or even 30 min). Funny thing is there were certain Muppets who would not even come close to digitizing, but soon as I downloaded an update last night, all of a sudden my first try after that worked lol.

Now hopefully it works the same way to net me Rizzo and Walter (and afterwards Kermit for the kitchen) because I have been having just as little luck with them as I ws having with Beaker.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I actually really like this game. It seems sort of "easier" to get stuff than it is in The Simpsons Tapped Out game, so I like that lol. I just got Mahna Mahna for my main stage, I just need Fozzie now.

I wish there wasn't a "cap" on the amount of money that your characters make, that way if I'm really busy they'll still make a lot of money. I don't keep up and keep checking every time I think a Muppet might be done.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well a few hours ago I downloaded this app. I was surprised to see that it's a free app (I guess they assume they'll make up the difference with the items that require real money). I picked the user name Minor Muppetz.

So far I've gotten Animal, Sam, and Rowlf. I think I'm on level five, though only Animal is above level 1 (I've got him to level 3).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Well a few hours ago I downloaded this app. I was surprised to see that it's a free app (I guess they assume they'll make up the difference with the items that require real money). I picked the user name Minor Muppetz.

So far I've gotten Animal, Sam, and Rowlf. I think I'm on level five, though only Animal is above level 1 (I've got him to level 3).

You have to give four feedings to a Muppet to level them up. I always automatically bring them all up to level 4 when I get them all.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Funny thing..when I tried to use the word puppet in the name of my muppet group it told me to not use inappropriate language and to keep it classy

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
T
Funny thing..when I tried to use the word puppet in the name of my muppet group it told me to not use inappropriate language and to keep it classy
That is weird. I can't even get how that would make sense for them...:confused:

Slackbot

Reaction score
There's an episode of the Jim Henson Hour titled (IIRC) "Secrets of the Muppets" in which the camera pulls back, revealing the puppeteers, and the Muppets completely freak out. They can't stand the concept of being puppets. I believe Gonzo says not to use the P-word. Maybe that's where that came from.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well I've got Animal, Rowlf, Sam, Floyd, Durwood Clapper, Harv-E (does he count as a character?), and now I'm digitizing some rats. Last night I was waiting for Harv-E to come up with someone to be digitized, and as I was waiting I found that I could buy Floyd.... Only for that to take a long time and when the Harv-E was ready to digitize someone it was unable to digitize until Floyd was ready.

And what's the deal with so many new characters in this? I'd rather see Lew Zeland, Crazy Harry, Lips, Thog, and others than new characters. In a way, it's like The Jim Henson Hour or Muppets Tonight, except that it has all of the main characters and most of the main supporting characters, but the fan favorites have been replaced with new characters. On Tough Pigs some have said that it's so if you have to make multiple characters you can do so with the new ones and not have to have multiple Kermits and so on (and to have some characters you want to sell). Which makes sense, but shouldn't that be taken care of with generic penguins, rats, chickens, frogs, pigs, and so on?

I wonder if all upcoming udates have been planned and designed in advance, or if they have to finish them and show them later. Could they add characters like Link Hogthrob and Sweetums (assuming they aren't already planned) after all the initial characters are included?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I got the archs backdrop. Has anybody who purchased a backdrop ever switched back to the bare wall or other backdrops? I would like to go back to the bare wall sometime, but don't know if it'll cost anything.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a backdrop full of television monitors, so we could have a Jim Henson Hour-type stage?

I've noticed that pretty much all of the original characters are musicians or singers. With so many musical characters, it's a shame I haven't heard anything about whether Dr. Teeth or Janice are in the game (I figure they'll eventually be unlocked), not to mention Lips, Marvin Suggs and the Muppaphones, Bobby Benson and his baby band, Geri and the Atrics, and others.