Postcards for Prell, Mullen, and Frith

galagr

Reaction score
Did you receive mine yet? It should have my name (Gavin) somewhere in the return address or on the postcard. I sent two, one to Karen and one to Kathy. :dreamy::excited:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I also did. You see my name (Mitchell) at the top of the envelope. I sent it in one of those bubble wrap packages that are really made for CDs. The name of the performer is at the top of each postcard.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Did you receive mine yet? It should have my name (Gavin) somewhere in the return address or on the postcard. I sent two, one to Karen and one to Kathy. :dreamy::excited:
The "Fenton's Creamery" cards? Yes, yours were the first ones I got.

Mitchell, I haven't received yours yet.

galagr

Reaction score
The "Fenton's Creamery" cards? Yes, yours were the first ones I got.
Great! Yeah, Fenton's Creamery is one of my favorite restaurants/ ice cream parlors of all time.

Fun Fact: Fenton's was shown in PIXAR's UP:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Huh! I never notice the sign. I guess it's not always true that it's the boring things that you remember. :wink:

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
Just put my postcards in the mail! Hopefully they get there in time.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Status update:

I've gotten a fair number of postcards. I've sent confirmation E-mails to the senders when I was able, but there are a few cards I can't resolve to an E-mail address. If you send me yours over five days ago and are wondering if I got it, E-mail me with your name and I'll give a yea or nay.

I'm hoping more postcards come in before Thursday, when I leave for D*C. If you've been hesitating, there's still time, although you might want to send them Priority Mail to make sure they get here by Wednesday.