Your Thoughts: "The Muppet Movie" Soundtrack CD Re-release

What is your favorite song from The Muppet Movie soundtrack?

• Rainbow Connection

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Movin' Right Along

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Never Before, Never Again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Before, Never Again (Instrumental)

• I Hope That Somethin' Better Comes Along

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Can You Picture That?

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • I Hope That Somethin' Better Comes Along (Instrumental)

• I'm Going To Go Back There Someday

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • America

• Animal...Come Back Animal (Instrumental)

• Finale: The Magic Store

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

SesameFever

Reaction score
I will just take the YouTube version for now till somebody can post something better.

Can somedy please send me the cover scarns front back and inside gatefold if there is one Thanks.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Amazon.co.uk has dispatched my copy! So excited!
I will just take the YouTube version for now till somebody can post something better.
As a high quality copy of the UK version of "Never Before, Never Again" doesn't seem to be easily available I've just ordered a 'near-mint' LP of it, which I plan to rip. I'll send you the file when I'm done if you want.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Amazon.co.uk has dispatched my copy! So excited!

As a high quality copy of the UK version of "Never Before, Never Again" doesn't seem to be easily available I've just ordered a 'near-mint' LP of it, which I plan to rip. I'll send you the file when I'm done if you want.
Thanks I will take it. Can you send ALL the cover Scans as well even if you take OK quality Didgital Camera pictures of Front back and if there is Gatefold inside and labels. Thanks.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Thanks I will take it. Can you send ALL the cover Scans as well even if you take OK quality Didgital Camera pictures of Front back and if there is Gatefold inside and labels. Thanks.
I'll do the best I can!

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I picked up the CD today at Walmart and I have to say, it's pretty wonderful. The original artwork is so classy looking and it's so great to see the album release without getting the Photoshop-tastic treatment so typical of the Muppets these days. The booklet included is really great too, with Paul William's intro being a brief but good read. Given that it really doesn't cost anymore to get the physical release than it does to download the album from iTunes, there's no reason not to pick this up. Really wonderful little piece of Muppet history to own!

SesameFever

Reaction score
I picked up the CD today at Walmart and I have to say, it's pretty wonderful. The original artwork is so classy looking and it's so great to see the album release without getting the Photoshop-tastic treatment so typical of the Muppets these days. The booklet included is really great too, with Paul William's intro being a brief but good read. Given that it really doesn't cost anymore to get the physical release than it does to download the album from iTunes, there's no reason not to pick this up. Really wonderful little piece of Muppet history to own!

I agree. Where is your Avatar Picture from?