Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
the creepy part is...where is he getting these pics of "elena brooke" because there are quite a few, and we have talked like i said of her wanting to play female roles, and he is playing it as a girl, you know tells me "she" is from boston and everything

and if you look at the pictures they are comments between both elena brookes

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Ooh i wish i had found this thread before!!
A few days ago i was comtacted by "Elena Brooks" via youtube.

"She" asked if i could build some puppets for her movie project.. I engagen in conversation and requested some sketches.. And she sent the same 2 drawings!

I am based in the UK so i declined to help as it would cost her to much in shipping!... I did however recomend James Kemp to her... I will contact him and warn him!

She has many many vids on youtube... Search her name!.. Then come back with your thoughts!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like Facebook, there's a ton of Elena Brookses on YouTube, can link to the specific one in question so we can see what videos you speak of?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
well watched the video and noticed something weird, she asks for requests yet all the other videos of her are random bat stuff....some research and googling come to find her instagram (which is public) and official youtube...she is a make up tutorial girl

http://www.youtube.com/user/elenabrooke/videos

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And I see now, that old post I wrote a year ago about Joe Sirrico has suddenly shot back up into the top ten popular posts on Scarblog.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
And I see now, that old post I wrote a year ago about Joe Sirrico has suddenly shot back up into the top ten popular posts on Scarblog.
On second thought, let's not deal with Joseph Sirrico, tis a silly guy.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heyyy...this Yopp guy recently started contacting me on Facebook and DeviantArt, wanting me to make puppets for him. Two of the drawings he sent me are posted above. I firmly turned him down after finding that he expected me to make them for free.

Here's the DeviantArt account he used to contact me:
http://muppetfan20.deviantart.com/