Whose autograph do you have?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Not true. I sent a letter to Carrol Spinney at a Sesame address and got two awesome signed pictures from Big Bird and Oscar from him nearly a month later.
Yeah, GopherCoffee's point was there's no regular Henson/Muppet fan mail address anymore. Yes you can reach some of them through the Sesame offices, but that's about it.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, GopherCoffee's point was there's no regular Henson/Muppet fan mail address anymore. Yes you can reach some of them through the Sesame offices, but that's about it.

Send a letter to Henson Co, either in LA or NY (I would suggest the LA address) and I am positive it will get to it's proper addressee. Unfortuantley, there's no address through Disney, but Henson and Sesame of course will foward the letter to it's proper place.

galagr

Reaction score
Not true. I sent a letter to Carrol Spinney at a Sesame address and got two awesome signed pictures from Big Bird and Oscar from him nearly a month later.

Is Caroll Spinneys' signature on the pictures? Or is it just Big Bird and Oscars'?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Is Caroll Spinneys' signature on the pictures? Or is it just Big Bird and Oscars'?
I wish he would've given his own signature as well. I'm going to send another one and emphasize what a big fan I am.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I've been lucky enough over the years to run into a number of Sesame/Muppet people.
It helps being in close proximity to New York, especially around 2009 when there was so much celebration over Sesame's 40th anniversary.

Loretta Long (Susan), Bob McGrath, and Caroll Spinney all signed my first Sesame LP,
and at various times I met Fran Brill, Stephanie D'abruzzio, Christopher Cerf, Pam Arciero, Jim Martin, and Noel MacNeal. That just leaves Kathy Mullen and Peter Linz on my Bucket List.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heh. All I have are Kathy Mullen, Peter Linz, Michael Frith, and Karen Prell. Got their autographs during Dragon*Con 2012 and 2013. I hope to get more, and if they continue the puppetry track, I probably will.

Tolkienerd

Reaction score
Hi, I just found this thread whilst searching for a fanmail address for Brian Henson; to hopefully add him alongside John Hurt in my The Storyteller book (I wish I'd known he was in the country last year!).

Here is a picture of my pride and joy, a signed Dark Crystal book:

Drtooth

Reaction score
In all the excitement, I forgot to add, I have a connected to a Henson project autograph I got from the convention I went to the 21st.

John Stocker- voice of Bugsy Vile from Dog City. I even had him sign it "Senseless! I LOVE it!" Did the voice too. One of the best freaking days of my life.

galagr

Reaction score
WHOOOOOOO! THE DAY HAS COME!

(Yes, my name is Gavin! Squee!)

I also received a couple more autographs of Carl and Bobo, but alas, they will not scan! A shame, too, Carl's signature is AWESOME!