Fraggle Rock Threadless T-Shirt Contest

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I thought that more winners were announced than few. Boy, talk about a limited number of Fraggle Rock shirts.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
I didn't win, but I actually am shocked that these are the ones that won. I was expecting a few other ones, especially ones by fellow Muppet Central members!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
These are cute. There were so many really good entries I wish had made it. Only the one on the far left was among my faves. :sigh:

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Well, for what it's worth, I am the creator of the "30 Fraggle Faces" design that won the grand prize, so a Muppet Central member did win the contest!

That said, I was also surprised that they only decided to make three of the designs into shirts, given how many other amazing entries there were in the contest. I'm at least glad that the Boober shirt got made, as that was a favorite of mine all the way through the contest. Maybe it was a cost-saving thing? The Spongebob and Mickey Mouse collections revealed at the same time are also really small, so who knows.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Well, for what it's worth, I am the creator of the "30 Fraggle Faces" design that won the grand prize, so a Muppet Central member did win the contest!

That said, I was also surprised that they only decided to make three of the designs into shirts, given how many other amazing entries there were in the contest. I'm at least glad that the Boober shirt got made, as that was a favorite of mine all the way through the contest. Maybe it was a cost-saving thing? The Spongebob and Mickey Mouse collections revealed at the same time are also really small, so who knows.
That's my favorite of the three and it was one that I was pulling for. Congrats!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

Congratulations!

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score

Well, folks, look who arrived today! This little guy (or gal, based on the helmet) in all her glory for those wondering what the Doozer prize would look like. Kind of surreal to get a real deal Doozer in the mail! She's pretty delicate, though, so I'm going to be going display case shopping posthaste... :busy:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That is amazing! It will be cool to have your own Doozer, I'm sure it will be quite the conversation piece.