Possible Muppety Addition to Disney Infinity...

Which sketch (hopefully soon to be figure) looks the best?

• Total voters

galagr

Reaction score
A Disney artist that mainly deals with merchandise has released sketches he had done recently regarding the Muppets. Now, it's not confirmed quite yet, but the figures definitely have a Disney Infinity quality to them. Even if they don't get released, they still look like pretty cool drawings! For full info on this subject, here's the link to the article:
http://vinylmationkingdom.com/2013/08/29/infinity-beyond-muppets-play-set-movin-right-along/

*sniff* So...so beautiful. Heck, I'm not the biggest Animal fan (in fact, you could even say that I think he's overrated, over merchandised...*ahem* nevermind) and I think he looks really neat!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Even though I don't have any plans to grab any new gen system to grab the game, these figures look too good to pass up. Eh... if they do indeed get made at any rate.

I noticed that they actually have Scrooge McDuck's money bin in the game. Hope that means, in addition to Muppets, we get some fine feathered friends in there as well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Even though I don't have any plans to grab any new gen system to grab the game, these figures look too good to pass up. Eh... if they do indeed get made at any rate.

I noticed that they actually have Scrooge McDuck's money bin in the game. Hope that means, in addition to Muppets, we get some fine feathered friends in there as well.
Interesting!
The mighty return of Launchpad McQuack

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
PS3 owners have apparently been getting locked out of their ps3s because of the game. It's like, causing the ps3 to freeze or something. Last I heard anyway. I didn't look too much into it nor do I really care. If anything I'd rather get skylanders...because I prefer platformers over...whatever this is

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder if those sketches were done by Monty Maldovan from the DDG. Then again, I wouldn't know due to blind batty eyes, just basic Muppet Disney merch knowledge. :fanatic:

galagr

Reaction score
Um...I guess I'm the only one that has actually purchased Disney Infinity...

Actually, so far, Scrooge has quite a few items in the "Toy Box" mode. Among his Money Bin (which, surprisingly enough, you can enter), there are "Costumes" of Scrooge and the Beagle Boys. A costume is basically a little character that walks around and doesn't really talk (aside from the occasional grunt or exclamation). And Scrooge's Lucky Dime will appear as a power disc (basically a power up that you have to purchase in stores) that increases your coins by 20%.

So yeah, combined with all that schtuff, and the fact that there are MANY nostalgic fans out there begging for the Disney Afternoon characters (although, I wouldn't count on Bonkers or Disney's Doug), I'd say there's at least a chance of seeing Scrooge McDuck as a playable character in the future. Who knows? Maybe he can bounce around on his cane like he did in the original DuckTales game for the NES.

Although, I would kill to see a Darkwing Duck figure...