Possible Muppety Addition to Disney Infinity...

Which sketch (hopefully soon to be figure) looks the best?

• Total voters

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I forgot to mention it, but Kermit makes a small cameo in the game, as well as the EM bus. Kermit can be found in the Hall of Heroes.

muppetperson

Reaction score
There aren't any Muppet figures on the current release schedules for Disney Infinity.
If I find out some information on these figures and if I am allow to tell you, I will let you know.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So i don't quite understand this, are they toys, or a video game?

galagr

Reaction score
There aren't any Muppet figures on the current release schedules for Disney Infinity.
If I find out some information on these figures and if I am allow to tell you, I will let you know.

Ooh! Looks like we have an inside agent. But, yeah, if you do find un-confidential information, please share it with us!

I forgot to mention it, but Kermit makes a small cameo in the game, as well as the EM bus. Kermit can be found in the Hall of Heroes.

Ah, yes! Forgot about the EM bus. Thanks for reminding me!

Also, there is a Muppet Townperson (or Costume, whatever you call it) pack that includes (of course) Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Animal. So the Muppets do have a, albeit small, presence in the game.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
All this talk about Ducktails and what have you made me go out and buy vol 3 of the set, plus Darkwing duck, and Rescue Rangers. At 10.00$ each ya can't beat it.

I saw a ad for the game on the Disney Channel and from what I could see it looks like a fun game that with or without the Muppets would be a fun game. However the Muppets would make a good addition to the game in my option.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I can now confirm, these are definitely NOT for Disney Infinity.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Not that I plan to buy the game, but poo. Muppets would be a good addition to that game.

Still, I hope these figures get made. I'd get one of each. Maybe two of Miss Piggy so she could high-five herself.

Dunno about "sports bra Gonzo" though...