Postcards for Prell, Mullen, and Frith

theSHE124

Reaction score
She's telling the truth! I had witnessed the transfer with my own eyes! :wink: Glad that I saw you and Janken today! :excited:

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
Yay! Hopefully they're not too freaked out by my fangirly-ness. :excited:

theSHE124

Reaction score
I'm sure they won't terribly be, Canacegirl. I too got to see the panels yesterday, and they told us how they are surprised that fandom for Muppets go as far as into countries that 'not yet existed'! Kathy Mullen can still remember her No Strings trip around Indonesia when one girl there discovers she did (and can still do) Mokey; Kathy was amazed how the girl wants to recreate favorite scenes from "The Secret Society of Poohbah"! :zany:

Trust me on this one: it's not the first time! It's always a good surprise for them, and I should know, when it comes to sharing great pictures and remembering stories...:smile:

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
I'm sure they won't terribly be, Canacegirl. I too got to see the panels yesterday, and they told us how they are surprised that fandom for Muppets go as far as into countries that 'not yet existed'! Kathy Mullen can still remember her No Strings trip around Indonesia when one girl there discovers she did (and can still do) Mokey; Kathy was amazed how the girl wants to recreate favorite scenes from "The Secret Society of Poohbah"! :zany:

Trust me on this one: it's not the first time! It's always a good surprise for them, and I should know, when it comes to sharing great pictures and remembering stories...:smile:
Awwww, that's great! And "The Secret Society of Poohbah" is a pretty great Mokey episode.