The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I did something REALLY stupid that I don't want to mention it here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was fooling around with an online version of the original Super Mario Bros., which I thought I would have no problems with, but I sucked so bad that Sarge would maim me.

In my own "defense" however, the keyboard controls don't work quite as well as the actual controls of any gaming system, so yeah...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I suck at that game too. I didn't have a nintendo growing up. I can't get past world 2-1 :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I did (I think we sold it later on though, even though I still have the actual game cartridge), and played it all the time, even though I wasn't necessarily bad at it, I think I only beat it ONCE... there's a really good (and amusing) Let's Play of it where the guy kind of speed runs through it and takes a lot of short cuts, but I'm not really one for doing that.

I also had the original Legend of Zelda, but try as I may, I could NEVER figure out Death Mountain (the final dungeon), though again, thanks to Let's Plays, that can serve as reference.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
You'll never know the true meaning of stupidity until you've left a bottle of coke open while driving and suddenly slam on your brakes....My hair is STILL sticking to my forehead...

OR you trip over an unexpected obstacle at work because you were careless enough to leave your glasses off..

OR you leave your glasses on before you fall asleep and you wake up to find them bent out of shape and you've now obtained semi- permanent patterns across your cheeks...

And that was only yesterday!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I did something stupid today... I may have... I don't know...

But anyway, I had left a comment on a Yahoo! article about different churches severing their connections with the Boy Scouts now that they allow gay boys in, and my comment alone has exploded into almost like a discussion thread of its own based on what I said.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
LOL

Ok, so last night was date night with Sir Spock, so I decided to cook him a meal and then watch a movie afterward. Everything went off without a hitch, or so I thought...

When I got home from church today my Mom said, "I have something to show you" with a smile. I was like 0____O "Um, ok?" She led me into the kitchen, opened the dishwasher and pointed to the soggy, still-wrapped-in-plastic piece of dish soap at the bottom of the dishwasher. XD I had forgotten to take the plastic wrap off.

Mom: "Now, I know you were kind of distracted last night, but COME ON. >_>"

Me: *dying with laughter* XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My Photobucket library was getting really cluttered and needed some pruning, so I started deleted a few pics here and there since they were also stored in another location anyway, and there was no sense for duplicates.

Well, guess what?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
My dog did something stupid today. We were playing fetch and he thought it would be a great idea to bawl me over as he came up from behind. Of course, I had to fall face first.

I always did wonder what dirt tasted like....