YouTube Poops

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I really need to learn how to make a good Sparta Remix out of something. My first attempt was mediocre at best.

I don't understand how those amazing YTPMVs like "Big Beat Mario" and the like are made. It looks too difficult and time consuming.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Coming out of self pity, there's someone else I kind of pity.

There was this brilliant pooper name of JP4490 that had these amazing poops no one really looked at much. Then 2 of his best poops (I even forgot the names of which) were taken down thanks to copyright secret police. One was a Thomas the Tank Engine one (no surprise there) and a weird Muzzy one that I rather enjoyed. Not to mention the fact that he's completely inactive now.

He still has most of his other ones, if you want to check them out

I recommend "Robotnik Fights City Hall," "Coccy Nutter and the Mobius Mint Mayhem" and "Ursula Holds her Tongue."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I've said it before, but the best poop I've ever seen was "Heffer and Filburt are Perverts", and it too was quickly pulled for copyright; I had downloaded it, though unfortunately, I downloaded it as an MPG, and now, it's unplayable. :sigh:

AquaGGR

Reaction score
You should really check out Waxination. He makes some straightforward YTPs, and animates YTP sources like Mama Luigi, Sonic Sez, Pingas, etc. in really fluid looking CGI.

galagr

Reaction score
I don't make YouTube Poops (I haven't got the video editing skills), but most of my favorite YTP's involve the Cookie Monster in the Library sketch:

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Wasn't the first YTP just a video some guy made when he was testing out how to use Windows Movie Maker? Wasn't he using a SMB3 clip or somethin' ?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Here's some King of the Hill poops that always crack me up. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wasn't the first YTP just a video some guy made when he was testing out how to use Windows Movie Maker? Wasn't he using a SMB3 clip or somethin' ?
I often wondered just how it was YTPs came to be anyway. Now that I think of it, it seems like YTPs DID used to be more random, nonsensical, and almost always utilized at least each of the basic WMM visual effects at least once.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I often wondered just how it was YTPs came to be anyway. Now that I think of it, it seems like YTPs DID used to be more random, nonsensical, and almost always utilized at least each of the basic WMM visual effects at least once.
The first YTP's existed before YT existed (2004). And it was indeed SMB3 cartoon bits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=iJU49bimr9o&v=suSSdHr8sog

Yeah, before YT, they put these things on random boards. Like those weird G.I. Joe PSA redubs and Hey Yah Charlie Brown (which were all immediately pulled for legal reasons).