Piggy's all, "Wha-?"

And Kermit's all, "C'mere you!"

If only your drawings became real.... :stick_out_tongue:

More of your beautiful art please!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! Wow! Wow! WOW! WOW!
I give it five wows.
I know Kermit and Piggy love being together, but there are times where the frog definetely needs space.
Oh well, lady piggy... keep posting.

Ruahnna

Reaction score

:mad: .Finally vou draws a picture of the two of us!
:smile:.Ya ! Even thought I really don't mind naughty pictures of Piggy.
:mad:. WHAT!!!
Lady. Run kermit run!!
All dressed up and no place to go! Might as well go on to bed.... Kermit is all tuxed up, but some of his studs (tuxedo buttons are called studs) seem to be either missing or undone. The only stud Miss Piggy seems interested in in the one sitting on the edge of the bed. She is wearing a sheer lilac dress with a full skirt and a daringly low neckline. It's off the shoulder, which gives Kermit a wonderful view and a good head start! Given that Kermit is sitting on the edge of the bed, and Piggy is kneeling over him, one plump leg already off the floor, he will need all the lead time he can get. While his tuxedo pants are visible, his left leg is bare, so I'm assuming that when Piggy slid into his embrace, his pant leg slid up, too. In order to keep her from sliding away, Kermit's little froggy hand is clasping her gorgeous gam. They aren't kissing--yet--but they are about to. Her left hand (gloved) is cupping his cheek, and Kermit's blushing face says he is pleasantly hot and not-at-all-bothered. Her hair is down--the better to run his fingers through--and falling over one eye, vamp-like and fetching. She is teasing him a little, saying, "Why Kermie? Are vous blushing?"
I think the question IS--are WE? Viva la frog/pig snuggling!

lady piggy

Reaction score

BOO! Hehe tiz the season to be scary, ra ra ra almost all hollows eve :smile: ! I might draw another one of them .but I'm not sure which couple they should be ( shrugs)

Bridget

Reaction score
Wow. She is soooo not sorry to have tweaked him over something. It must have been something, too, for him to look so darling and grumpy with his arms so full of lusciousness! She will have to work extra hard to coddle him out of his grumpy mood.... Piggy is wearing a short, strapless, scarlet cocktail dress and matching red pumps. Her legs are either bare or encased in very sheet hosiery and she is wearing her signature pearls. Her hair is blond and falling over her shoulders and her right eye, and there is just a touch of red eye-shadow over her visible eye. She is sitting on Kermit's lap and giving him a soft, saucy look. Kermit is sitting on a royal blue, sort of wing-back chair which has a pleated skirt bottom. He is wearing a very conservative dark suit (black, I think, but maybe navy blue), a crisp white dress shirt and a dark tie. Kermit has flushed cheeks and a very grumpy, scrunchy-faced expression and you get the feeling that he is just ready to launch into a lecture about something...the costume budget, his credit-card balance, the inconvenience of having a delectable lady pig plop down onto your lap when you're working on the budget or getting ready to walk into an important meeting with your financial backers or the film editors or Animal's court-appointed sponsor.... If we could flash-forward about, say, 20 minutes or so, I would predict that Piggy would still be sitting on Kermit's lap and his face would still be flushed, but his grumpy expression would be gone...budget be hanged.
A beguiling look at one of my favorite couples....

(EXTREME Laugh out loud!!!! Favorite Kermie expression!!!!!!)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well, now that I'm tryin' to catch up....

FIRST ONE--

That right there, is ONE heck of an intimate situation.
Like... Wow... Piggy, ask ME if I'M blushin', 'cause I will certainly say yes!
I feel his heat... As I imagine everyone else does as well.
Like...
Seriously, why aren't your drawings real!?

SECOND ONE--

Well, well, well, happy halloween!
Green Lantern!
And...

Uhh...
MISS PIGGY!
(Yes, I don't know who she's dressed as, sheesh!)

Nevertheless, great work!

lady piggy

Reaction score
MISS PIGGY!
(Yes, I don't know who she's dressed as, sheesh!)

Nevertheless, great work!
Well let me be the first to welcome you back. YOU HERE THAT EVERYONE , IM THE FIRST TO WELCOME HER BACK !WOOT WOOT ! Anyways she's supposed to be a motorcyclist slash vampire, ya i know im weird <3
:concern:. WOW , So am I !
Lady. Um not that weird Gonzo